Chapter 4

Star's  pov

"I dare you to kiss me....on the lips"

At hearing that my head shoots up so fast that am shocked i didn't get a whiplash . This girl is getting on my nerves , who does she think she is coming between me and Marco and am just sitting quietly looking pretty, doing nothing WHATS WRONG WITH ME.

I can't let the fear of my mom disapproving my relationship  get to me and neither can I let this conniving little piece of.....get between me and MY BOYFRIEND .

Marco is MINE, too bad I can't tell her that cause she could tell my mom and I will end up being forced to stay back in Mewni away from Marco to commence with my princess duties on way or another.

I'll do what any reasonable person in their right mind would do to get out an awkward situation like this "oh look at the time....I and Marco have some unfinished homework  we have to do back on Earth, which is due tomorrow for submission" I quickly say signaling for Marco to play along which he obviously does cause he wants to get out of this situation also. The homework card gets them all the time, I feel sorry for those who have been on the receiving end of the 'got homework to do' line.

"Awwwwwww....but the game was getting interesting, you can always do it tomorrow morning like you always did during our time in princess school...you always loved doing your homework at the dieing minute"

Princess school was like a nightmare to me, all princesses of neighbouring lands must go when they are of age that means when your 3 years old your officially a student whether you like it or not, there you are taught about the etiquettes of being in a royal family. The rules and regulations you are to stand by, the power and authority you have to make laws but not without the advice or knowledge of the magic high commission. You are taught on the manners of a princess everything about you has to be perfect in the eyes of your people but in the inside your a broken being just like my mom Moon butterfly 'the perfect queen'.
If there's any sign of imperfection in the individual they get sent to St. Olga's Reform School for Wayward princesses, but i've always been a rebel with my bff ponyhead by my side.

"That's the reason we have to get back so star won't get detention again for not doing her homework on time" Marco replies before I have a chance to utter a word.

"Okay am letting you guys off the hook this time....but Make sure to come visit, I would love to finish our little game of truth or dare"

"We'll think about it" am totally giving her a death glare but she's to busy gawking at marco to notice me standing beside him, she's dropping hints but his not interested, she should just give up.

"Bye" she says still gawking at marco not sensing the tension and awkwardness in the room, i really feel like using a narwhal blast on her.

"Bye"

Author
The chapter is super short and I apologize but I still kept my promise to update on a Friday.
The next update is on Wednesday, waiting for a whole week for an update is torture, I know how you feel.

Vote.

Comment.

Share.