chapter 3

Marco's pov

I get why star's jealous, her mom is always so strict with her and she's just being insecure cause she never meets her mothers expectations  i know Stars mom loves her but she doesn't show it .

"Well Star and Marco are you ready to do something fun while waiting for the adults" Jessica says when me and star are both seated on pillows that have been set on the ground.

"Sure" me and star reply in unison and start laughing soon enough Jessica joins in , well she actually seems nice "star truth or dare " she says waiting intently for her answer .

"I'll go with truth " .

"Okay....do you have any feelings for Marco "  I look at star waiting for her to admit that we're in a relationship already cause i'm not really digging this  secret thing but i understand that she's scared her mum might not approve of us "i seriously don't know"   i  don't know how to feel about this either am trying to consider how stars parents may react to our relationship if we were ever discovered and  if Jessica was to ever tell them. Relationships are so complicated, some girls may think that guys don't have feelings but we do , we just put on a facade in order to protect ourselves from getting hurt.

"Oh.....okay although your supposed to reply yes or no but i'll let it pass"  Jessica says still with that mischievous look on her face. This girl is up to no good , i can feel it .

" Jess truth or dear" star questions.

" Am gonna go with truth ".

"Why are you so good at being a princess" 

"It's a gift i was born with".

"Okay Marco your turn , truth or dare" Jessica asks turning her attention to me.

"Dare".

"I dare you to....." she pauses dramatically with a malicious glint in her eyes  taking a quick glance at star who looks at anywhere avoiding eye contact, I've never seen star so quiet i can't even describe it cause its STAR WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HERE.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.Keep going people

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

..

...

"I dare you to kiss me ..............on ........the........lips".

1. I apologize for making you wait.

2. I'll start on the other chapters before next week Friday in order to update whenever without having you wait for months for the next chapter.

3. Who watches i am Frankie . I totally ship Frankie and Andrew i like Cole but they are literally made for each other.

4. Its a short chapter but if you like it

*Vote

*Comment 

*Share

and leave the name of your Favourite song for the day , am searching for a new song for my playlist.