Chapter 1 Love At First Sight

This has been edited.

Sophia's pov

*Bell Rings*

I hope I'm not late. Oh my gosh PLEASE don't let me be late.

Before I continue those who don't know me HI my name is Sophia Goodman. I'm a high school senior student and is clearly late to go to lunch.  

I'm  trying to hurry up to get to lunch....well....because...well let's just say it's for a good caused.'

"Hey, Sophia, WAIT UP!"

As I turned around to see who it was, it was actually one of my best friends in the world, Jasmine. I knew her and Diamond ever since we were in the 3rd grade. But Jazy and I knew each other first, we both do pretty much the same stuff and sports but hey..that's what friends do...sorry BEST FRIENDS.

'"WAIT FOR ME!" I heard Jazy say once more, out of breath.

"Where are you headed so quickly?" Jazy  asked curiously.

"To see---LUNCH! I corrected myself quickly. "LUNCH..yep that's what I want to see right now..so i can eat...and be full...until i go home."

"Huh-Wait What?" Jazy asked.

"Nevermind, I just want to get some lunch."

"Really cause it seems you want to do more than go to lunch."

"Honestly. Now that you are done with your curiousity I'm going to see what they have for lunch to--"

 "HEY, WATCH WHERE YOU GOING!"

I heard a strong, husky, firm voice by a boy, followed by laughter.

"Ha ha, you should of seen your face."

I thought, I know that voice..

"It's always good to see you 'Goodman'"

"It's al-al-always good t-t-to see you to Tyron."

This boy right here, is Tyron Reynolds. He is dreamy, sexy if you ask me. Player of the basketball team, captain to be exact. Body well built with abs, and muscles. DANG! My mouth getting watery just the thought of that.  He's smart, funny, cool, and fine as--*cough* well he's just...dreamy. Yeah I know I already said it but....can you blame me. 

"So where you headed?"

"HUH-I mean, lunch I'm going to lunch."

"Okay, cool, well it's been awhile since we seen each."

"Truuu."

See me and Tyron go way back, I knew him since first grade, and loved him every since. Yep that's right I knew Tyron before I knew my best friends.

"Wh-Where you headed, Tyron."

"My last period! TURN UP!!!"

We both laughed.

"Well, guess I got to go, see you later." .

See you later to my lover...my man...the one who will give me my children..

"Yeah see you later Tyron." I said quickly forgetting the thoughts I just put in my mind.'

"Ight bye." Tyron says while waving good-bye.

"Who was that?" said Jazy

"Oh him, just a good ol' friend." I said still thinking about how we are going to name our kids.

"Well let me tell you this your lil' ol' friend seems more to you, than to him."

"Whats that suppose to mean?" I said getting a little defensive.