Chapter 3 It Was You?

Edited....Enjoy Lovers!!!

Sophia's pov

As I picked up my phone don't know who it could be, something interesting happened. The person hanged up.

"So who was it?" I heard Dye said.

"I....don't know...the person hanged up before I can even say 'hello'". I replied.

"Well I know what to do." said Jazy.

"Get some answers...." Dye added.

"Well...duhh but I was thinking let's take a little visit over to Tyron house." Jazy concluded.

Me and Dye both nodded in agreement.

"Ok let me just ask for his address..." Jazy continued.

As I remembered I did blocked and deleted him from her phone.

"I could of sworen I just saw his name...right...before...you....took...my...phone." Jazy said with a don't-worry-I-got-you look.

"I'll just ask my mom." I said trying to soft her up a little.

Tyron's mom and my mom are really close...too bad me and him aren't.

"Got it, now let's go." I informed them.

We walked a few blocks down where the house was and we spotted Tyron's dad in the garage.

"Hello Mr. Reynolds!" Jazy, Dye and I all said at the same time.

"Hi, girls, if you are looking for Ty, he's in his room."

It seemed he already knew what we wanted.

"THANKS!" we all girls said together.

As we went up the stairs we saw Tyron..................and two other boys.........one name is Jonthan Jones...the other, David Brown. I knew them for awhile too.

"Hey guys." I said.

"Hey, Sophia." Jonthan said.

"Hey guys-I mean ladies." David said.

"Ummm is that all you see, Johnthan?" Jazy said teasing him.

"Did you speak?" Jonthan asked her.

"Um, yes, I did...I said and quote 'Ummm is that all you see, JONTHAN!?!?" Jazy said making all of us laugh.

"Guys we need your help." I said trying to calm everything down.

"What do you need?" Dave said.

"Today someone left a note in Sophia's locker." said Dye.

Jazy pov

I notice Dave looking susipicous of what Dye just said. My mom taught me how to be very observant, so as I observe everyone actions in the room, espeically... I notice Jon. He looks so hot today-I mean handsome *coughs*.

Jon pov

Man, I can't believe Diamond is here. Boy don't she look fineeee. Now that looks magically delicious.

Dye pov

*signs* Dave looks great. How he says hi gives me the shivers. How he looks, speaks, smells, if only I knew how he....taste..mmmmmmm

Dave pov

The note I can't believe she came here for that I specfically told her on the note......NOT TO TELL NO ONE, AND TEXT ME IF SHE HAS ANY QUESTIONS OR  THOUGHTS and some other stuff. But wait! She said they don't know  who it is...but I did put my name on that note...or did I..weird.