Chapter 9 Truth Hurts

Sophia Pov

"OH.MY.FUCKING.GOD!" Jazy said with a smirked.

Damn I hate her right now.

"Well....the truth has been told on all of us and now I think it's best if we say what we think on each other matters." Jazy added.

I couldn't get the fact that she put emphaizes on 'each other.'

"I will go first." she said "Honestly, Diamond...when a cute boy flirts with you even though you don't like them you blush, I do that to." she smiled. "but that doesn't mean be a thot and start liking them!" she yelled.

I can tell she was still mad. So with that I got infront of Diamond like I was attempting to protect her and achieve and started yelling at Jasmine.

"DON'T YELL AT HER! And I do recall you saying 'when a cute boy flirts with you even though you don't like them you blush, I do that to'!" I shouted back.

She looked stunned and backed off. Then she hold her hands up in surrender.

"Look...I'm sorry I was the main one that said we will be mature about this, I just.........I still can't get over the facts..I'm going through something right now."

I nodded.

After that I felt a forceful push on my back.

"Oops, sorry Dye I forgot-" she cut me off.

"WHAT! First you crush my heart, and now you want to crush me literally!" she yelled.

"What did I just say!" Jazy yelled.

"Well excuse me!" Dye mocked. "At least with your crush he's your brother and he flirted with me, unlike some people they FUCK THEM!!!!" she shouted.

"ENOUGH!!!!!!" I said as loud as I can.

We all went slient until Diamond said something that pained me to the heart.

"GO STRAIGHT TO FUCKING HELL....AND BEFORE YOU DO I HOPE TYRON AND JASMINE FUCK RIGHT IN YOUR FACE, GIVE BIRTH TO KIDS THAT YOU WILL NEVER HAVE IN YOUR FACE, KILL YOU ALIVE, AND DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE!" she slammed my bedroom door.

Next thing I heard was the front door being slammed too.

Me and Jazy just standing their in shock.

"Sophia I-I" I cut her off.

"What, you going to yell at me too?" I asked.

"No....and I'm not going to slap, punch, kick, beat, choke, or even kill you."

We both chuckled.

"Did you like I did wrong?" I asked as I plopped on my bed.

"Well....if I was in Dave's shoes....no......Dye shoes.....yes.....my shoes.....no"

"Why you say that?"

"Because think about it, if you had sex with your crush knowing that his best freind like you... would you be mad?"

"I guess not."

"And besides, she really has no chance with him."

"What makes you say that? I asked.

"Think Sophia!" she whined. "Jonathan already like her, David likes you, so the more attention Jonathan gives her...and by her having a heart broken she'll fall for him......soon that is."

"YOUR RIGHT!" I squealed.

"Common sense." she smiled.

"Now about you and..." I trailed off.