Chapter 12

Sofia Pov

I honestly wanted to know what the principal had said to Diamond...but that's none of my business. :P

Anyway today went by quick. And for some odd reason Diamond OR Jonathan was in neither of our classes that we had together....weird or nah.

But I was thinking so hard in my last period I didn't even knew everyone was getting up until Jazy, Ty, and Dave came up to me.

"Hey, you ready?" Dave asked.

"Um yeah." I said.

"Fe...what were you erm..thinking about in class?" Ty asked me.

"Well since you are curious..I was thinking about why Diamond or Jonathan wasn't in the classroom. I'm worried cause' I know Diamond is after me...but Jon?"

"I see where you going....but do you see where we going?" Jazy asked smiling widely at me.

"Uhhhh nope." I said popping the p.

"PROM SHOPPING AHHHHHH!!!!!" Jazy screamed.

"Oh." was all I said which made Jazy really angry.

"WHAT?!?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'Oh' THIS IS PROM WE ARE TALKING ABOUT!!" Jazy screamed while getting a few attention from the other kids around us.

"Listen Jasmine I really don't want to go today, and besides me, you, and Diamond been talking about going Prom shopping together all of our lives. I just don't feel comfortable right now, and besides I want it to be a surprise when I see you and your goregous dress." I said confidently knowing that I had great reasons to not go.

She huffed and signed.

"Fine." she said. "But btw those were nice excuses." she winked at me and walked away with Tyron.

"Come on." Dave said while tugging on my arm.

"No I said I don't want to--" Dave cut me off.

"Listen Sofia I don't have a car...yet so Tyron takes me to school and home sometimes so that's our only ride." Dave said.

Realization hit me.

"Oh"

Dave pulled me to the parking lot and by Tyrons jeep. When he pulled the door it was locked we didn't hear anything except ....... soft moans?

*******************************************************************************

Jasmine Pov

"Fine." I said. "But btw those were nice excuses." I winked at her and walked away with Tyron.

We are now in the parking lot on our way to Tyrons car. That's when he gently but roughly pushed me up against his car door, and ushing his lower body onto mine.

"That wink you gave her...turned me on." Tyron said in a deep and huskily voice.

And before I knew it I was in the backseat of the car.....again.

"I want to make this quick before Sofia and David come." Tyron said.

He then took off his shirt in a swift movement then mine. He crashed his lips onto mine, and I didn't even try to stop him. He started to unzip my pants, and before I can portest he started to rub my clit, and to make sure I keep my mouth for protesting he started making trails of kisses in the valley of my chest.

I moaned softly at that.

He smirked while working his magic. He caught me by surprise when he slide two fingers inside of me. I gasped, and started to scartch the hell out of his back. He groaned.