Chapter 4 Ugh!

Sophia's Pov

UGH!!! I said, in bed, wondering how the day was going to be....no the rest of the school year knowing what happened the other day! 

I should of stay quiet because next thing I know my mom came running to the door, worried.

"Honey what's wrong, are you okay?!"

"Yes, mom I'm fine." I said giving her a fake smile.

"Please tell me sweetheart, I here for a reason." my mom said, even more worried,

"I'm fine mom really." giving her a reassuring smile.

Someone please help me! Just before she can say anything else, my alarm came on......YES!

"Sorry mom." I said smiling really happy while kissing her cheek and said "I have to go get ready for school."

After that I hopped off my bed, made it, and got ready for school.

While I was leaving I really notice that today would be.......drama.

For one, every school day Dye would text me to let me know she's on her way to pick me up, because she always pick me up, so Jazy, Dye, and I go to school together, but I guess today's different.....I didn't get a text what-so-ever.

It made me mad to know why. Recall that she likes David...but Dave likes me, I smirked at the thought of that.

I didn't care. So I ran down stairs grab my lunch and headed off to start walking so I can get there early. You see I don't live far only like 3 blocks.

So as I was walking with earphones in my head, I came up to this long red light that always got me Jazy and Dye angry..we always try to beat it but failed miserably, so as I was coming up I notice a car all too familiar....Dye. When she saw it was me that was walking she just.....hesitated, the light changedso she just kept driving.

I didn't even care because how close I was to school anyway, and now I think about it Jazy wasn’t in the car with her either. Wow, today is going to be HELL! When I continue walking while theirs music in my ears to calm me down, I saw a car next to me. I glance at it then realize it was...David. I was hoping it was Tyron, but hey...

"Need a ride?" Dave asked, hoping I say 'yes'.

"Ummm, nah--but the school is righ--never mind, sure." I said.

He opened the door for me, closed it, then went back to the driver's seat and started driving.

To be honest, the ride seemed pretty awkward, especially, when I know what he was thinking about.

"Sooo" he said breaking the silence. "About last night." he continued.

"Yeah, ummm what about it?" I asked knowing the answer.

"It was crazy or nah?"

I laughed at how he said 'nah' it sounded like a donkey, ironic his facial expression looked like a donkey.

We both laughed. After it had stopped I said...

"It was...and today is going to get worst." I said.

"Yeah, you right, but what kind of way?" he asked.

"Like--I don't know--like--ok well on today--no everyday  Dye always texts me in the morning around the time that I am ready for her to pick me up, but the heffa didn't, then I saw ha', before you, she saw me but kept on driving. Like WHAT THE HECK MAN!!!!!!" I yelled.