Chapter 1 - Nightmare

//Before everything. Thank you very much for reading!! Also none of the pics belong to me. If the pictures do, i will tell! And for the very last, since my first language isnt english but german, there might be some mistakes. So please do not wonder. If there is anything wrong , feel free to correct me. I'm always working on myself! And now... please have fun!!ଘ(੭ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚//

It was dark, the blackhaired boy looked helplessly around.
Nothing, nowhere were somebody to be seen. Around him the darkness didnt allow him to see anything.
Suddenly it began to be very cold around him and Akira began freezing very hard.
Shivering he embraced himself and digged his fingers in his own clothes.

"Hey Akira." Akira heard someone calling his name.
Immedately, he turned around to look where the familiar voice came from.
But there was not only one person, there were many dark sillouettes, he was at first not able to identify them but a closer look at the sillouettes did tell him everything.
"G-guys?" Akiras deep black eyes widened hard as he saw his friends and suddenly an happy smile was places on Akiras lips. "Thank godness, i was scared it was someone else who-"

"Stay away." Said Ryuji.
Still keeping the smile on his lips but clearly confused Akira looked at them. "Huh, what are you talking about...? I dont understand."
Then a louder voice began to shout. It was Yusuke.
"We don't want you here, don't you understand?!" His voice was in deep anger, almost so much that you could think that Akira was the one , who killed his mother.
Then Akiras confused smile began to fade.
"What....?"
Akiras cheeks and throat began to ache, trying not to cry he bit his lips very hard.
"You dissapointed us, we abandon you."
Akira couldnt hold it in anymore and before he could even realize it , wet drops were going down his cheeks.
"Why...?" He mumbled to himself and fell down to his knees.
"I thought i could trust you guys....! I thought we were friends and..." he complained.

"We did never like you." These five words were the last final hit.
He shouldnt had trust them. After all it was the best to be alone. Than.... than Experience this great amount of hurt and disapointment.
Then he grinded his teeth together and began to cry even harder.

The first thing Akira saw was the cold ground, then he looked shocked around the room and breathed heavily. "Was everything just a dream..?"
He sighed very relieved and looked at his phone. Yusuke did write him over night a message. "Do you have time? I would like to Practice sketching, i think with your accompany would the whole practice make more fun."
Akira smiled brightly at the last sentence. But something did hold him back. Was it because of the dream? Maybe....
He was kind of scared of something like this.
He always was.