Chapter 6 - Mysterious Circumstances

Making their way to the entrance of the school Morgana began to yawn. "I have no idea how you all manage to pull through this living hell. Its knowledgeable yes, but its also so booring." Of course Ryuji only could agree. "You bet! Everytime i look at my homework and try to understand anything by staring at it, i could swear that the Numbers and Words are beginning to fly strough the air!"
Morgana only stared at him in disbelive. "No i think its just that you are not only an idiot but you also have a very vivid imagination. Maybe you were so lost in thought about that latest game  that you mistaked your homework with it."
"Aw c'mon just shut up. I know you are just trying to make fun of be being the dumbass that i am. Well, at least Akira doesnt seem to have a problem with school."
Hearing this from Ryuji, Akira laid his hand on the back of his Neck.
After thinking some time about an answer he turned to Ryuji who was walking beside him. "Hmm how do i put this? I just love to broaden my horizon."  He said with a flash of seriousness in his eyes. "Its just inteuiging to always learn something i didnt already know and beside that, knowledge is value. I couldnt care less if i were to Pass the Exams but the Teachers here always bring me something new to learn."
"Youre such a nerd." ,the blonde boy could only laugh at Akiras love and thirst for knowledge.
Morgana could only shake his head. "You 'couldnt care less',huh? You surely are something special if u still manage to be one of the students with the most points even though you are not really trying."

"Look who waits on the entrance." And with that Ryuji pointed his finger right in front of him to Yusuke wo leaned against the Wall next to the School entrance.
"Its a pleasure to see you all." Yusuke said with a smile when the three arrived by him. Then he looked to Akira in a apologetic manner. "Im sorry for the circunstances. But ever since i had this overflow of Inspiration yersterday i knew i had to tell you about it as soon as possible." But the calm black haired young man only shook his head. "Dont worry about it. So what is it?"
"I will tell you about it on the way to Leblanc. I desired to see 'Yuri' anyway. "

After walking only a few minutes Ryuji looked in shock at his Phone screen
"Aw shit its aleady this late?! Im gonna miss the new show they said they would appear on Tv! I have to go guys or  i miss it. Talk to you guys later!"
And with the last Sentence he was already gone. It was a wonder how fast he still could run even whith his leg problem.
After the three of them looked after Ryuji Morgana began to yawn a second time. "Well i guess this is a nice opportunity to sleep a bit in your Bag Akira. Wake me when we arrive Leblanc." Akira agreed and with that Morgana went to sleep for a while.

Yusuke rambled on and on about the new Painting while they were on the way back home. Of course Akira lend him happily advice at least until they arrived in front of Leblanc.

Not waiting very long both of them entered and look at Sojiro who was washing the dishes. "I'm Home." , Akira smiled at him while Yusuke stepped into the Cafè after him. "Im sorry for intruding." Lost in thought Sojiro looked at both of them. "O-oh. You are here? Good. I have to talk to you about something.", Akira looked st him in a confused manner.
"Oh. Am i in the way i wouldn want that.",a hinch of worry overcame the blue haired man but Sojiro only shook his head. "Its fine. I guess it kinda is something that concerns you as well since you all are so close with him after all."
He layed down the dishes amd made his way a table with seats and told both of them to sit down. They did as he told and not long after Sojiro began to speak hesitantly.

"Well, i got a call today. They want to lift your probation and take you to another family. Your 'blood' family or something like that, they said", Akira froze. What did he just say? That could not be... right? Sojiro was like the father he never had and now it would all be taken away?
In Yusukes faces was also shock but he tried to calm himself since this situation wasnt about him at all. But maybe not..? Maybe it was about him in a more indirect and more egoistic way. But that thought hadnt much time to grow and so He quickly tried to think about something else and tried to listen to what else Sojiro had to say. "To who would i be brought?" Akira asked and tried to seem calm about it. When in reality he was really overwhelmed.
Sojiro shook his had sadly. "I dont know but they told me those initials. I wrote them down maybe it tells you something." Sojiro put a piece of paper on the Table and shoved it over to Akira.

But as Akira looked at the initials he began to shiver. "N-no. That cant be!", as if to compensate what he just red he stood up and stared emotionless in the
nothingness which caused Sojiro and Yusuke also to stand up.
"H-hey! Whats wrong? Are you alright!?"