Chapter 2 - The park

Later the day Akira decided to meet with Yusuke at the Shibuya Station. He wanted to forget those things and have a good time with everyone. And not long after that Akira arrived and saw Yusuke, who was looking at the people around him. Probably the same reason as always when he were in the Shibuya Station.
After seeing Yusuke, Akira ran up to him, happy and similling. "Hey! Nice to see you!" The blackhaired haired boy shouted almost too loud but Yusuke didnt seem to bother.

"Well, its nice to see you too, Akira." The dark blue haired politely smiled back at the boy.
 "What do you want to sketch today?" Curiousity was clearly written on his face as he asked.
As the blue eyed eyed heard this he nodded quite happy. "Oh, what a great question. You will surely like it!"
Not long after that he turned smiling to the entrance and began to walk, of course did Akira catch up to him as fast as he could.
Both of them were going trough the crowd of people. It was pretty noisy and if you weren't paying attention, it was very easy to loose each other.

Akira of course knew that and did hold onto a part of Yusukes sleeve and looked a little emberassed to the ground. But Yusuke only turned his head to Akira with an confused expression. "Is something wrong..?" ,he asked.
But the dark-grey eyed boy only shook immedately his head, his eyes still focused on the ground. "N-no. I just dont want to get seperated." 
An understanding nod came from Yusuke. "Ok. Please hold onto then a little bit tighter. The  crowd will on the way to the park be even tigher."
Out of words and clearly suprised did Akira just stand there and stared at Yusuke.
An slight blush crossed Akiras face by Yusukes answer and he nodded very slowly. He , then tightened his grip so he wouldn't loose him. Damn Yusuke is always so misleading.

He totaly didnt expect this. Yusuke always seemed so calm and reserved.
And since he is this way, it was not easy for Akira to see what he was truly feeling.
But he wondered, what was he to Yusuke?
His chest began to tighten and then he suddely shaked his head.
No, he didn't want to think about this right now.
After all he was here to think about other things.
"Akira?" The voice from the young artist did throw him out of his thinking.
"Huh, W-what is it?" Akira looked to the boy from which the voice came from.
An worried look was placed on Yusukes face.
"Is everything alright Akira..? You are so silent."
But Akira just shook his head.
 "No, everything  is alright. I was just thinking about something. We should get going." Akira took a step forward.
"Ah, you are right." ,Yusuke said and both of them were making their way to the park.

On the whole way ,Akira was very silent and you could literally tell that something was clearly wrong with him.
And then, when they arrived Yusuke couldn't take it anymore.

"Akira, i can clearly see that something is bothering you. Please talk to me."
Yusuke did try to look at Akiras Face but Akira just turned his head away. "I said, i'm fine Yusuke." ,he said in a low angry tone.
Yusuke then, did put his hands on Akira's. "You are not. Please." He tightened his grip and forced Akira to look in his eyes.
A great amount of  red was placed on his cheeks and Akira felt suddenly very hot. It suddenly felt like seconds turned into minutes. Then he did finally manage to talk something.
"I-i understand! I will tell you once we found a good place! Okay?!" Very nervous and hardly blushing he shook him off and did fastly go forward. He just didnt wanted to look at Yusuke when he blushed so hard. It was just emberassing.