Chapter 4 - As Calm as the Sea

// Yes it took some time im sorry >.< but im already preparing for the next chapter. Corona sadly has not been easy on me and my country but the next chapter will come soon! Thank you for all the love im really thankful,you guys have no idea😳//

While Akira was about to prepare coffee on this rainy day, he was so lost in thought that he didnt even tried to listen to what Morgana was talking on and on about.
He thought about what happened yesterday and how Yusuke listened to his worries.
How he touched his cheek and wrapped his arms around him.
And with that Akira began softly to touch his Cheek on the place where Yusuke had laid his Hand.
A soft blush sneaked on him and so he continued to make the coffee and poured it in a Cup.
Then Yusukes picture appeared right before his eyes while he placed the Coffee on the table . 'You cant tell me that this is fine with you...!' ,echoed it in his ears as bright and clear as if he would hear those very words right now.

Ah this was way to emberassing! How could he let himself go like that? He needed to be strong. He was their Leader after all. Someone all of them could rely on. Showing weakness is just-
Agh what was he even worried about?

Its not like Yusuke had any hidden motives doing this. He even said once with a straight face that his sexuality was not like that when Ryuji asked him. Actually it was a talk about girls in which Akira was also included. But somehow the conversation escalated and ended in this. But then again what was this? Yusuke always were a bit careless with his actions but-!

Thats it. Akira shut down his overthinking and started to hide his frustrated scarlet face behind his Hands.
He would surely never be able to look at him again with a straight face. What if he knew? He surely would-
Morgana just glared at him. "Again? You've been doing this for now about every two hours since yesterday and in addition you're not even listening to what i have to say. Did something happen?"
The blackhaired men coughed. "No everything is fine and i'm not behaving weird. You must be imagining things im totally normal."
The talking cat only raised one eyebrow in disbelieve.
"Yeah, i can see that."
He hopped on the table and looked down to Akiras feet. "Two different shoes, one red, one blue with striped socks is not what i would call 'usual', 'normal' or even 'sexy'."
Akira was unable to counter that and stared at his coffee. "Believe whatever you want. I will always tell you the same." And so Morgana only shrugged his shoulders.

At the same moment Akiras Phone began to ring. Still nervous from Morganas questioning the boy jumped at the sound of the Phone almost to the ceiling.

'I have a new Idea for a new Painting. I hope you will asisst me with this one as well.'
Yusukes Message appeared clearly on the lockscreen of his smartphone.
At the irony of this situation Akira could'nt help but to sigh in a bittersweet tone.
"Is Yusuke asking for help again?" Asked Morgana while grooming himself. "Yes."
"I dont mind this at all but please keep your eyes open for a new target as always. The Phamtom Thieves need to stay active."
"Of course, what do you think of me? Im your Partner!" Akira only grinned to Morgana and finished his Coffee so that both of them could go to bed for today and rest.

-At the same time somewhere else-

"Hello? Yes,Kurusu is right. I want to take him back." Properly cut,middle long,dark,straight hair falls over her shoulders as she turned around with the Phone on her ear. She wore a suit which is only strenghtening the impression of her being a buisnesswoman. A smile falled upon her lips. "Ah yes please, as soon as possible. Thanks that would be great." Then she ends the call and takes a sip of her wine placed beside her.
"Indeed, it would be even more than great."
And with that a devillish grin was placed upon her Lips.