Careful what u wish for

I finnaly wake up in a weird place. Not so much as weird but in a scense of where in the world am i, i wasnt tied up like a hostage, no scars bumps or bruies. i get up dust myself off a little and walk around. I was in a very nice house (yeah right more like a mansion) their where chandeleirs ( im a bad speller sorry) and marbel beautiful mohogany and oak wood and furniture that looks like its worth more than my whole entire apartment. I follow up the stairs that leads to a balcony and a long hallway filled with doors that i had no idea what was in their, i was to out of wack to go look. Suddenly i hear the front door creak open and i decided to go hide in a close nearby room. I go in and notice it was a bathroom, stainless steal sink and cobblestone tiles. I hid in the bathroom closet and as im hiding i can here the persons footsteps walk by. I cover my mouth trying to cover up my hard breathing and try to breath slow. then, the footsteps finnaly stopped *BAM* the bathroom door slung right open causing my eyes to widen and mouth to drop open letting out a massive gasph as he pulled me out of the closet " hello again beautiful" dean says. Surprised , why would dean want to do this, i just met the guy and now he decides go and kidnap me and..... oh where is shanna?! "why are u doing this " i says scared and tensely " sh sh sh sh dont worry baby its fine everything will be okay" dean says before swooping me up and tossing me across his shoulder and walking to the next room. he tosses me of the bed and i am trying to calculate all of whats going on. dean goes to the little mini fridge by the nightstand and grab a beer " i want to go home take me back now" i say. Dean looks up at me and takes a sip of his beer. " your mine now " " what do u mean im yours?" i say confused " well, your mine as in i own you". i jump off of the bed and face him " you dont own me in not up for sail, this isnt right im not just going to sit here and let y-" i was cut off when dean stood up and placed him large strong hands on my side pulling me in closer to him roughly " theirs something you should know about me, im not some run of the mill guy u met at a party its somthing more than that okay " he says placing his hand on my cheek " why do u meant me here, and wheres shanna" " theyll be here soon" " what do u mean theyll be here soon?" i ask. suddenly the doorbell rings and dean releases me out of his grasp and starts to head downstairs. he opens the door and their stood shanna and kei, they walk in and he shuts the behind them. i run up to shanna and give her a big long hug while the guys sit on the long couch. " sit" kei says gesturing us to sit down . we sit on the shorter couch across from them. " i know what your thinking - " " how you guys are both crazy insane lunitics who kidnapped us" me and shanna say in sync "no, the reason that you all are here is because you both are our true loves" kei says " your what?!??!?" shanna says loudly almost bursting my ear drum " what the hell does that supposed to mean" i ask " that means we have kept a close eye on the both of you and now you are both here with us in our protection" dean says " its simple, just do what we ask when we ask it and nothing bad will happen " kei says " and if we dont " youll be punished " he says bluntly. i look up at shanna and between me and her we are both kinda rebelious, but what could they do sit us both in a corner like a couple of kids. I dont think so " what is this some type of BDMS thing?" i ask " no but it can be, we are your Doms and your our subs" Dean says " your what?" shanna says but comfused and angerly . i try to exspain to her that Dom is short for Dominate and Sub is short for submissive. she soon gets the picture when i say we have to be under their control. she didnt like it at all not one bit. neither did i, soon enough we stayed in complete silence until it was broken when i stood up to go to the bedrom to clear my head. Dean wanted to go as well, i couldnt tell him no because after all it was his house. That left shanna and kei still downstairs alone. " come here" kei says tapping his lap gesturing her to sit their. she gets up and sits on his lap while he wrapps one hand around her waist and the other brushes her hair back through his fingers. " come on you know your going to have to give in one way or onother " kei eyes looking her up and down admiring her curves " i rather die than have you carry me around like eye candy and treat me as your slave im not having that" shanna says pushing into his chest and standing up away from him " you dont have a choice," he says " you can either stay here and do as i say or u can get what u wish" " well what i wish is not to be here, look i like you i really do but im not going to be your little slave" shanna says. Then he pulls out a gun from his back poket. she jumps woth fright. " what are you doing?" her voice shaking " you said it yourself you rather die, and this is the only way your going to leave" kei says placing the gun on the table. upstairs with me locked in the bedroom and Dean pounding of the door, we here a gunshot downstairs. Dean rush down and i run out of the door bursting downstairs i was down before dean was. As i reached the bottom of the stairs i stood in shock seeing shanna laid out on the floor and blood everywhere. Tears came to my eyes quicker than ever before, she was my best friend, My sister. Dean came from behind me and grabbed me by my waist pulling me back, from me lunging at kei as he stands their over her body smoke foaming out of the gun looking at me. as im fighting to get out of his grasp, i finnaly get realeased and tend to her side placing my head on her chest soaking it with my tears. I grab her body and i craddle her my arm like a mother would to her new born baby, i shut her eyes peacefully and looked up at kei with a devilish look Tears rolling out of my eyes "she made her choice she wanted to die" kei says dropping the gun to the floor. I had no words for him, no words at all. But the look on my face said it all. Im sitting in a pile soaked in blood of my best friend. and my mind whent to a blank. Dean look kei outside not knowing for what but when he came back in it looked like he had a pretty good ass wooping. As im still on the floor drenched in blood craddling my deceast friend, I glance at a shiny object around her next. I grab the necklace gentaly and see thats is was a locket i open it up and see our pictures of me and her hugging and another was us eating ice cream and having a great time. another tear dropped from my eyes and stopped and all i could feel is anger. I look up at kei as he limps away out of the door not breaking eye contact, and thats the last time ive ever seen kie again.