The man in the suit

Trapped in an alone room by myself in solatued besides the man in the suit. Chris james his name was, reason why he brought me and shanna along with him, no clue, speaking of, where in the world is she? the thought crossed my mind.

" what am i doing here i want to leave" I say despretally. " all in due time sweetheart but until then i want to have a little fun" chris says licking his lips, looking me up and down from his viewpoint. He walks over to me taking his time and rest his hand on mine leaning in, our noses practically touching and i can smell the warm, manly sent on his body, he raisies his hand to my chin and and brushes my my cheek with his thumb. His eyes travels down my shirt and rips it open revealing my bra and black laced tank top. " while your here i want to have a little fun," He lick his lips and kiss me, his lips where soft and sweet but i didnt want his lips on mine so i bit him, he pulls back and check his lip for blood, he looks at me and comes back in. He grabs my face and kisses me harder, He pulls back and looks me in the eye. " no need to struggle your going to be here for a while" He says ever so sure. I spat in his face and he wipes it off, he looks at me and back hands me in the face. My face burns red and is throbbing, I hold back my tears and give him a death stair. The door opens and another well dressed man comes in, he looked like chris but very diffrent. " hey brother let me take over " the man says " james let me finish this one" chris says to the now known james. " just go, go to the other girls room, im done with her" james says raising his voice and finish off calmly. chris leaves and James leans on the table folding his arms stairing at me.

" sorry about my brother he can get a little fiestly sometimes, but let me tell you about the real reason your here, Dean and Kai owe me and my brother something and we are jusing you girls for leverage". he says . " why, why take us why not something more important" i say

" whats more important than a gang members girl?"

" money"

" well theirs that but the girl is always better"

**********************************************

In the room with shanna and chris, chris is sexually treating shanna like she is his bitch, knowing her she doesnt like that, shanna throws a fit trying to kick and yell and everything, do one can here her. whats the use, " get away from me, when my man comes he's going to kick your sorry ass" shanna says yelling tears of anger rolling down her face

" ill like to see him try sweetheart, but your knite and shining armer will never come" chris says sinisterly

" oh they will and when they do theyll kill you and your fucking brother you prick" shanna says yelling at chris, he slapps her then spits in his face, before he could hit her in the face again james come running in seeming a bit shakey.