I Didn't Forget

I didn't forget about Alexandria. 

Tomorrow she'll get her time to shine.

She'll understand how it feels and that she and Adam deserve each other.

AT SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY........ 

(Lunchtime)

 I'm not really a bad person, I'm nice, just have a secret side.  I don't really like to bring it out. But, it's out and staying out. This is the real me.  I can finally do what I want.

I'm not really an attention grabber, even though I'm quite a beauty if I say so myself. hehe :p  I have long wavy black - brown hair, nice face, fit, nice body, muscles, curves, stuff like that.  But, today, everything was different, as I pushed open the doors to the cafeteria, all heads turned, eyes stared, whispers started.  Usually, when I walk in, no one cares, everyone goes about their daily business.  But today, it was really different.  But, I think the most different thing that happened was that Emma Prescott, the Emma Prescott walked up to me, me the royal nobody(well before yesterday) and she linked hands with me and walked me to her table.  I had been waiting for this day all my life, not to sit with the cool girls, but to walk with Emma Prescott, my old bff and sit together.  Check. One thing is going right.  

It seems to be all, everyone cares about these days are me, what I wear, what I drive to school, how I talk and who I sit with.  

Well, yes, I couldn't keep my promise, I didn't get Alexandria back for stealing the guy I was dating.  But, I mean it, today I will, and guess what Emma is going to help me. Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Did I just say Emma, yes I did we reconciled yesterday, to think 2 years could be fixed over one afternoon.  She came over, just like old times. Why don't we just go back and see what happened.