The New Me is in Town!

I am so ready! I will walk into school and saunter right over to Adam and say we are over. No I willn't, I'm the good girl who doesn't care. No I will break up wit him. Alexandria will get the special treatment.   The new Anastasia is in town, the inner me is out. I'm tired of being the nice, innocent Anastasia, if you mess with her, she'll just forgive you.  

I step out of ''my car'', not actually mine till I'm 17, so I get droven to school everyday, but its mine anyway, so I don't care. I say goodbye to my mom and she tells me,''Go get 'em.''

Everyone stops and look as I lean against my new car.  My daddy bought it, I think and smirk. I rake a hand through my hair and smile.  I click my new Jeffrey Campbell Lita shoes together. I sling my new Victoria's Secret PINK bookbag on my arm and strut to the front door.  I throw my ex best friend (from freshmen year) Emma a smile and she stares at me speechless.  Everyone's eyes are on me, the attention is infatuating.  I push open the front door and walk in.  Books drop, whispers start, girls giggle, eyes stare, I look up and walk to my locker.

 Alexandria runs over to me, ''So glad you're here'' she starts. 

''Screw you!'' I stop her.  ''Don't even start with me, keep your apologies to yourself.''  

Her face falls, ''I'm sorry'' she says ''How many times will I have to say it?''

''Until I shove you into the nearest locker'' I smile at her and say move.  She stares at me speechless,''You- You've changed, what happened--''

 ''to nice old good old Anastasia'' I finish.

 ''You changed too, slut.'' I add.

Her eyes bug out, at first I think about what I said, then I smirk,''Thanks to you, you made me realize its good to be yourself.''

I shove her out of the way and get to class, I maybe all bad girl and stuff, but that doesn't mean I'm going late to English.

Inner nerd.