Startover

My name is Anastasia.  So, I'm pretty much really boring, my best friend is blah blah blah. wateva.

''I'm here to crash you're partaaay'' rings my phone. What you've got a problem with me, and yes I like Karmin.  That's my best friend's ringtone.

 ''What's up?'' I say when I pick up.

 ''Hmmmmm'' says Alison.  

''Don't call me at 1 in the morning and tell me 'Hmmmmm' so talk.''  

''Chill girl, I need to tell you something important.'' she chokes out.

''What's the damage on a scale of hugs to hospital?'' I reply.

 ''Ummmm, promise you won't get mad when I tell you!'' she says.  

''Just say it already, I can't promise anything though, and don't waste my time I have other things to do now.'' I say.  

She stuttered,'' You know Adam, we....''

''What about him?'' I yelled.

 ''We'll look back at this later the both of us, I was drunk and stupid I don't know how.'

' ''uh huh'' I sighed. I already knew what was coming up, she would say she was sorry they kissed they did stuff they are probs gonna start dating but I shouldn't get mad it's not her fault or my fault. Then I would get pissed, say stuff, then never become her friend again and I would publicly humiliate Adam and her. But, why predict the future when you can live it, live in the moment.

''I'm sooo soo so so so sorry!'' she said.  Check.

''We kissed I'm sorry everything was so blurry--''  

She was soon cut off by a familiar male voice,''Who ya talking to babe?'' he asked.  I cringed at the sound of the word babe. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. That voice was all too familiar.  What did I do to deserve this?!!! I am a wonderful daughter, I follow all the rules, I'm a straight A-student, I do what I'm told, I forgive people easily, I don't do anything wrong.  Ohhhhh I get it. I don't do anything wrong. All my teachers love me. I guess you could call me kind of a nerd.  But never, tell anyone.   Back to story, out of my thoughts.

She finally answers.  ''I'm talking to... (she lowers her voice) Ana'' she replies.  

''Oh, her'' he casually responds. OH HER WTF We dated for like a year and all u think of me is 'oh, her' didn't our relationship mean anything to you,you awesomely, heavenly, hot angel!!!'  I guess not.  If you didn't get it by  now, but like Adam is my boyfriend well, ex-boyfriend now.  Let me introduce the asshole.  He is the captain of the football team, hot popular kid, the king of school, every guy wants to be him, and every girl wants to date him. We started to date after we collided in the hallway and more ''coincidental'' events that occurred.  Supposedly it was like a match made in heaven.  Pshhh,  yeah right.  Well, he was kinda stupid, and his IQ was probably lower than me by (hmmmm lets see)..... alot like alllllllllooooooooooooooott.

I knew that we needed to break up, just needed a way to do it, well this made it easier. Probably thinking I'm so heartless, but I'm not he probably was cheating on me anyway, like I know you weren't smoothing out her lipstick with your lips, I'm not stupid.  Notice I'm in Honors... everything.

''Well, I'll see you later, just watch yourself tomorrow.'' I smile into the phone.

I should of seen this coming. Well, I guess I got to show everyone I'm all strong and stuff, I think it's time people see me for who I AM not some nerdy hot girl.

Makeover time. You better watch out, you better not lie cuz Anastasia is coming to town.