Part 5

I went shopping one day with my mother and sister.

We got to the clothing store...and well i'm a girl so normally, i went to hunt for the perfect tops and pants.

After few minutes of looking at everything and anything i stopped at a rack full of pink shirts.

I wanted to see what they looked like ,so as soon as i took a hold of the hook, everything and i mean EVERYTHING fell on the floor leaving me frozen in place still holding that single shirt.

After a minute, I defroze hearing a harsh hiss coming from my sister standing right beside me.

Then i turned around finding almost half of the store looking at me with amused smiles.

And what a coincidence! 

All the guys that worked there were pretty much handsome!

Way to embarrass my self!

The manager came running to me (he was pretty hot) asking me what happened; i told him everything but he had that  'it's hard to believe you' face.

He got to work and started reinstalling the rack and grabbing the thrown clothe.

"You don't have to help, it's okay it was an accident"

"Non sens it's still kind of my fault everything fell"

I got to work and hanged the clothe and well he went to hang the last piece and EVERYTHING fell AGAIN.

It was my time to laugh...after few seconds he began laughing too. People giving us amused glances.

We worked on it again...

"sorry again!", blushing.

"no no problem", he said smiling.

then my mom came to me "hey try out those dear! they are pretty cute!"

if that wasn't awkward i don't know what it is!!