Chapter 4

Khol And Shay over there----> Cutest twins I know(:

 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 4

I wake up the next morning beside Karmen. Both of us naked, I roll over out of bed and grab my under wear and bra and throw them on and walk back upstairs. I walk in the bathroom and puth my shorts and shirt back on. I throw my hair up in a messy bun and go lay down on my bed and think to myself, "What did i do last night?" 

I hear noises coming from downstairs. "Hey, Kar, is that you?" I whisper walking down the stairs. "Yeah its me. I'm going to grab a shower and i'll be ready to leave," She says as I step off the bottom of the stairs peeking at her partly nude body. "Karmen, do you.. Uh.." "What?" She says interrupting me. "N-Nothing, nevermind," I say stuttering again. Karmen looks at me and shuts the door. I few minutes later i hear the shower water start running. I decide to go down stairs to get breakfast. 

When I get back, Karmen is out of the shower and fixing her hair, "I brought you breatfast." I say smiling. Karmen looks at me with a smile, "thank you, Shane." I walk towards the bed me and Karmen had sex on. I try and erase the memory from my head. "Ow shit," I walk over to the door and ask, "Karmen are you okay?" I open the door a little and hear sniffles coming from inside. "What happened?" I say coming up behind her. She keeps her back to me and says, "I burnt my finger on this straightener." I come in behind her as she faces the mirror. I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her neck. "Don't cry babe I'm here," I say comforting her. I see a tear fall from her face. I hold her till she stops crying. After the emotional moment she is ready to leave. 

We are about half way home when i finally gain the courage to speak. "So, about last night," I say. "What about it?" She says in return. By that point i was mad. "Karmen, we had sex!" I say angruily. "So?" Karmen says instantly. "So?! You cnat keep running from it because i know you liked it by the way you were moaning. I dont know if you are gay or not but i am and i wont continue on like this because i wont get hurt... again." Karmen sits there looking out the window. "What the hell ever Karmen," I say keeping my eye on the road.

We dont talk the rest of the way home. I drop her off at the school at her car and drive home sad.

I pull in the house and see both Khol and Shay playing baseball with my dad. They all see my car pull in. They stop playing and run over to my parked car. I sit my keys and phone in the passenger seat and open the car door to two screaming boys, "We missed you sissy!" They say. I smile and kiss their head and say, "I missed you two also." I look back at my car as I walk away to go play baseball. 

Hours later I'm laying in the bath hoping Karmen will call, come over, or talk to me somehow before school Tuesday. After my bath I decide to just go to bed without dinner. I roll over and stare at my clock. It's 3:49am. I hear little pecks at my window.

"What the hell?!" I say to myself.

I get up and walk over to my window I stare out into the stary night. I see Karmen standing down in my yard. I point over to where my door is motioning her to go to the front. I throw on my basketball hoodie and quietly walk downstairs. I open the front door and am shocked by what I am looking at.

"Karmen what happened to your eye.. and your lip?" I say as I brushing my thumb across her cheek.

She lets her head fall down and cries, "my dad," she says in a low muffeled voice.

"What about your dad babe?" I ask worried.

"He hit me."

I pull Karmen inside my front door and sit her down on my couch.