Chapter 6

Chapter 6 is finally here! Hope you all like it! It is sorta short. Sorry:( 

How About Mac Hot right? ---------------------> (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I wipe the tear from my face before i reach the group again.

"What was that about?" Karmen ask me immediatly after I walk through the doors of Shoney's.

I smile forcing away the tears, "It was nothing, just my old coach coming to say hello."

I look at my dad and say, "I haven't saw her in months."

I half smile,

"Let's eat,"I say in a hurry.

We sit through breakfast in silence. No one speaks and all i could think abot was the way Mac touched me, the way Mac kissed me, the way Mac made me feel better everytime something was wrong. I missed her i finally admitted to myself. I miss her and i can't do a thing about it. I think i fell in love with Karmen the night we made love in the hotel room, I saved her from her dad, I am keeping her alive. What happens when.. If we break up and I go back to Mac? What if she goes back to live with her day? What if she hurts herself because i hurt her? I cannot stop thinking of all the possibilities that could happen if i hurt her. I could't leave her. She has given me her life in my hands and I am the protecter over it. If i drop her now she could crumble. I think i finally figured out what i will do. I pull my phone out as soon as I get finished eating.

"Meet me at the park right before you get to Woodland. 3:30 sharp. And.. Mac.. Don't be late' I send the text messge and put my phone away.

"Who was that?" Sherrie ask me suspicious.

"Hop off won't you Sherrie?" I ask harshly.

"Shanell Renee! Don't you ever talk to her like that again do you understand me?" My dad raises his voice at me.

He only calls me by my full name when i am in toruble, and i guess i am in trouble. "Yea, I got it dad."

I answer back to him sarcasticly.

I look down at my phone a and it reads, "I will be there. Promise. <3" I look at the text for a while and finally click my phone off and clide it back in my pocket.Karmen touches my hand under the table,

"Baby are you okay?" she ask me easy.

I look at her and kiss her cheek softly "of course I am baby," I look at her and smile. She smiles right back and takes her last bite of food.

As we all sit there and casually chat my mind is somewhere else.

"Are we all ready to leave?" I say finally looking at dad.

"Well I guess so," he says looking at me then at Karmen. I smile and stand up.

I lay 5 dollars on the table for a tip for our waitress.

I hold Karmens hand until we get to my car. I hit the unlock button with my free hand and open Karmen's door for her, "Baby, your so sweet." I smile, "Well I try," I say giving her a winky face. She pushes me playfully. I smile kissing her cheek and walk to the other side of he car I look at my phone before I get in I had 5 more text from Mac asking if we could go early. I look at the time it's 2:30.

I text back, " I'll be there in 20 minutes okay?" I click my phone off and get in my car.

"Babe I gotta drop you off at the house and I have a last minute basketball practice called ," I say looking at her.

"Well otay baby just hurry home we got stuff to finish," she smiles.

I smile back and start my car up and drive home I pull up in my drive way with about 10 minutes to spare. "Love you baby," I say leaning and giving her a kiss.

"Love you too," she says after we kiss. She smile, as do I.

I watch her walk in and as I see her close the door I pull out of the driveway and start heading down to the woodland park. I finally arrive and pull in the parking spot besides Mac's Corvette. I get out of my car and see her standing beside the biggest tree with a little swing next to it.

I walk over to her, "How dare you come to my part of the town come up to me in front of MY girlfriend and tell me you missed me!" I say hitting her in the chest.

"Shan-" I cut her off,

"NO! Do not say my name. Do you realize what you did to me Mac? Do you know how bad you hurt me? I cried for days. I was in love with you. I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU."I break down and start crying.

"How could you do that to me,"

I fall into her arms and she stands there and hugs me. She brushes my hair sort of like mothers do but more passionate like.

"Shh," she finally whispers.

"It's okay. I am here now." She hugs me close to her and I wrap my arms around her waist without thinking.

"Come back to me." She says pushing me back and brushing her finger tips across her face.

"I-I-I can't. I have a girlfriend," I say thinking of the beautiful girl probably at home laying in my bed waiting for me to get back. I look away from Mac. After a minute or so I feel her touch my chin and turn my face back towards her before I know it I feel her lips laying on mine. I put my hand on her cheek and kiss her back. I've missed those kisses and this is all I wanted for a long time. I put my arms up and wrap them around her neck standing on my tip toes to be able to reach her lips. She lifts me off the ground we look like "Johnny and June" off the cover if Walk The Line.  

We stand there kissing I finally pull away, "I can't be doing this," I say as she sets me down.

She looks at me with sad eyes, "can't do what Shane?"

I look at her, her eyes starting to water. " I can't be doing this, kissing you, being here lying to my girlfriend. I just can't," I say looking away from her needy eyes.

She reaches out to grab my hand. I look down to see her putting her hand in mine, "baby, don't leave again.. Stay with me." I look into her beautiful bluish grey eyes, "I.. I will come see you tonight, or I will try. Right now I have to go," "Okay." She presses her lips softly against mine. I fall into her kiss. "See ya Mac," I smile and slowly walk to my car. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Want me to keep writing? Do you like it so far? Comment and tell me! (: 

Have any pointers? Let me Know(: