Chapter 7

This is dedicated to Alba because she inspires me to keep writing and to never give up I am grateful to know someone like her because it is an honor to have her read my things. SO Alba this is to you! You are my Hero! (:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Karmen, I'm home!"

I yell up to my bedroom. She struts down the stairs and hugs me.

"Ew babe you feel gross." she says with a sour face.

I laugh, "well I did just get back from practice."

Which I really didn't I lied to Karmen again I just ran three miles before I came back home.

"How was practice?" She ask me curious.

" It was good we ran a lot trying to get in good condition for the season." I say honest.

I feel two hands run up under my shirt, "wanna finish what we started earlier?"

She ask so innocent and cute. I turn around and lay my lips softly on hers.

"Tomorrow babe, I told a friend I would come over tonight and help them go over plays."

She looks at me with sad eyes. "Well otay babe." She says finally smiling at me.

"I'm going to run upstairs and take a quick shower wanna be an amazing girlfriend and make me something to eat?"

I look at her smiling my half sexy smile and then kissing her cheek not letting her give an answer, "thanks babe." I smile again and run upstairs.

After I get out of the shower and dry my hair I can smell some kind of food cooking. It smells delicious I think to myself. I walk out my bathroom door and put my underwear on and throw on a pair of sweats and a tee shirt. I scrunch my hair and put my DO on and walk slowly down stairs. I walk in the kitchen in hailing the yummy aroma.

"What did ya cook me?" I ask sweetly.

"Oh you know just your favorite, biscuit and gravy and a egg sunny side up."

I smile," you know me all so well." I kiss her cheek then sit down and dig in.

"Do you know where my dad is?" I ask trying I cover my full mouth. "I think he took the boys and Sherrie to chuck-e-cheese's." She says turning the oven off and looking at me.

"Well babe if I don't spend the night then it might be a little late before I get back in. Is that okay?"

I look at her while I take my last bite of food. "Of course my love, that is fine" she smiles.

I smile right back and give her a kiss as I grab my bag of things and put it on my back like a back pack.

"Bye baby-girl. I love you!"

I yell in the door before I walk out the garage door and head to my car. I jump in and throw my things in the back. My car starting like an angel and purring like a cat as I back out of my driveway and drive down my road. As I take my time getting to Mac's house I realize what I am doing is extremely stupid and regret it immediatly. I have already cheated on her once and I feel absolutely awful about it. As i continue thinking of all the dirty tihngs i couls do to Mac or even to Karmen i see that I am about to run a red light and slam on my breaks in the middle of the inter section i back up like a mad man before i got hit my a 18 wheeler. I think God for my life and continue to Mac's house when the light changes to green. as i pull in to her two story house right beside her car. I walk up to her door and ring the door bell. She immediatly answers it like she had been standing there the entire time.