Chapter 11- Part 1

As I see Karmen laying there in the bed in pain caused by the twins i realize that if i did chose MacKenzie she shouldnt be in anymore pain as she is in now.. I dont know why i am thanking these thangs i should be worried about my baby girl and baby boy. That should be all that i am worried about.

"Shane, Shane, Hello?!" Dr Price says snapping her fingers in front of me. "What?" I snap back accidentlly. "Im sorry dr price." I say immediatly seeing her face. Finally she replies "karmen is trying to ask you if you plan on adopting the babies right after they are born?" "Oh yes absolutely. Silas and Nevaeh are mine just as much as they are yours."

I smile grabbing her hand reassuring her and they begin to have her push. "Okay you ready Karmen I need one big push and hold for 10 seconds okay?" Karmen nods, "Push!" the doctor yells. Karmen screams as ahe pushes as me and the doctor says in ausion. "1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10. Okay breath Karmen." Dr price says, "I see a head of baby number 1 lets push again ready push!" "1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10 and baby number 1 is a beautiful baby girl" i lean in and cut the ambilicul cord of my first baby.  I look at karmen and she is crying as they hand Nevaeh off to a nurse to clean her. The nurse immediatlly weighs and measures her 7 lbs 1 oz  21 inches long. I hear her say.

"Ahh GET THESE BABIES OUT OF ME NOW" Karmen screams. "Well Kar one is already here our beautiful baby girl" I say with a smile as the doctor tells Karmen to start pushing again "1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10." and Karmen breaths "This one looks like he is going to be stubborn lets get a really good push in and we might see a head" she says with a smile "ready karmen push! 1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10." and karmen breaths heavily "and we got a head" and before the doctor could say karmen starts pushing trying to get him out and finally our baby boy is brought into this world. I lean and cut the ambilicul cord to my second child. After I kiss Karmens head and smile and they begin cleaning off SIlas and immediatly weighing and measuring him. 6lbs 4 oz 18 inches I hear her say about my son. They hand Nevaeh to me i smile a big bright smile

"I am one proud mommy" I say sighing handing Nevaeh to Karmen as they hand me Silas "they are beautiful."I say looking at Karmen as i see her smiling at Nevaeh." I kiss Silas' head as i hand him to Karmen as well as i see the stirups being taken down and the bed being fixed they are telling karmen they have to take the twins to have they're foot prints and their shots and their vitals and all those test.

As they take the twins out in their incubators the social work walks in "they called and said we was having an adoption in this room? Is that correct?" I look at karmen as she is the one who makes this decison and she looks in pain but still nods and says "yes we are" with a smile. I smile at her comment as the social worker brings out all the paper work as i begin filing out my half of the paper work i sign my babies names as Silas Hicks Grey and Nevaeh Grace Grey. As i sign my signature on the line where i was supposed to the social worker hands the paper work to Karmen and she signs her name to the line where she was supposed to and with that we are finally able to sign the birth certificate that shows i am the other legal mother of these two beautiful babies. as me and Karmen both sign their birth certificate. They immediatly put it in an envelope to be sent off.

I look at Karmen who looks like she is out of it now since her meds have finally been kicked in. I walk out into the lobby to where everyone is sitting chit chatting looking anxious and i walk in the doors "well i am officially and legally the mother of two beautiful healthy twins Nevaeh was first and she weighed 7lbs 1oz  21  inches long and Silas came 3 minutes later and was 6lbs and 4 oz and was 18 inches long." My dad was crying and i wasnt sure why and finally i feel the tears streaming down my face becasue i was so happy. I finally take my hands to my face and wipe my tears. "They are having their shots and then everyone can finally meet my babies" I see all their faces light up when i say that. A smile appears but quickly fades to pain as i begin thanking of how excited Mac would be if she could meet them. 

**3 DAYS LATER**

"We get to bring them home today dad thank you will have their rooms fully furnished by then?" We already had their rooms painted and divided in two light purple for Nevaeh and light orange for SIlas their cribs are wooden like log cabin wood we had a changin table for Nevaeh and a changin table for Silas and two dressers for the both of them. Two rockers set up for me and Karmen or whoever to be in there when they needed feeding. "Absolutely Shane you know we got this. Your brother is super excited to see them Me and Sherry has everythang all set up for you it is ready for babies to be in it." i smile at all the thangs dad has done for me. "Thank you dad" I say as i hear a text come in "we  dad i gotta go we will be there in about two hours." "Okay love you kid be careful" "love you dad" I smile and hang up the fine immediatlly checking my iphone 5 to see who has texted me. "Congradulations Shane, cant wait to meet them. :-** Mac.." I smile at her sweetness as I go through my phone and send her a picture of me holding both the twins "jus for you(:" I smile at my text and send it. I look up just in time to see the nurse walking in pushing both my babies. I smile at the thought of My Babies. As I look over at Karemn who is still sleeping peacefully I decide to get all this work done myself I take Nevaeh and strap her in to her carseat and give her her pacifier and then i get silas and put him in his and give him his pacifier. I smile at the nurse as she is helping me clean up a little bit in the room. 

I finally hear Karmen start to rustle in the bed as i pick up the last little bit to put in our take home bag. I smile and say, "oh so right when i get down you decide to wake up" i laugh a little obviously just joking when she snaps at me "you know what shane you didnt have two kids come out of your vagina you didnt have to feel that pain you didnt have your vagina stretch 10 cm wide. You didnt do that did you?"

I stand there in shock as the babies start to fuss "Excuse me for making a damn joke. but as you continue to lay there i will take care of the babies like ive done the last three nights." I throw up the okay symbol with my handsand take my attention to the babies who are wide awake i look at nevaeh and then at silas smiling wide. "i jus love you two so much" I hear karmen scoff.

"I dont know what your deal is but i would appriciate it if you got up so we can head home my dad is expecting us home" I say looking at her now finally getting her attention.

She finally gets up and begins taking her last shower at the hospital as she finally gets dont i have both twins in the car seats feeding them. When Nevaeh is ready to burp i take her out first and burp her it only take a few seconds i then sit her in back in the seat and take out silas and do the same with him. as they are comfortable in the their seats i strap them in and put their pacifiers in so they fall asleep.

"They have been fed and changed they are ready to go if you are" I say looking at Karmen. She looks at me with a half smile "Thanks for getting them ready i am ready to go" she finally says putting a bag over her shoulder as i pick up both carseats and begin to step towards the door when Karmen steps in front of me "thank you.." she says I lean in and kiss her cheek "no problem lets go" as she opens the door and we head out to head home. "lets get these babies home" I smile looking the twins.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoep yall enjoyed this chapter i know i sure enjoyed writing it I will be writing another chapter later to go with this one this is just part one and my computer is about to die so later will come part two 

Read, Vote, Comment tell me what you thank ENJOY:-** (:

I dont know whos picture i got on the side but i hope no one minds that i found it on google they were too cute to not use. (: