Chapter 4- Flashback

A/N:

Hey wattpaders =)

I hope that you are enjoying my story

Cuz thru comments and votes it

Signifies whether its good or bad.

Thank you for reading.

All are highly appreciated.

Once again sorry for the spelling and grammar

Mistakes=)

Enjoy!

------------------------------

Chapter 4-Flashback

NATHAN'S POV-

(2 weeks later)

All of my wounds are instantly healed now. Thanks to Elle for saving me in procrasting pain I've got from my sophomore batchmates.

A couple of weeks ago since Elle saved me from trouble, I observe that Joseph's friends are no longer ruinning my way. I can still see them everytime i cross the cafeteria but they were just staring at me. Weird?! Its either they were under the ssg discipline warning or waiting for a perfect time to hit me hard again. I am planning to transfer in other school and i already said this to mom last week ago.

I'm glad that she agreed on my desicion. I'm currently browsing and scanning the Montenegro University website when i suddenly saw a post..

"2014 Mr. and Ms. University candidates"

this banner was caught my attention to scroll into it and see those male and female candidate on the said University pageant. Most of the candidates I think are from senior level.

All of the contestants are really good looking and hot on their half naked body and bikini for the girls. One of the hottest post with many comments and likes which lead him to the highest online votes so far is

"Mr.Liam McAdams S-1" (senior -1-section). Senior section 1 Pride.

I click the photo to see him clearly. I look very serious on his photo when I suddenly feel the seduction on his half naked body. He wears dark blue jeans below and his 6 pack abs are really intimidating!

What the abs!! Hmmm...

I start dreaming to touch it and glance on his upper limit. His sandy blond hair is really attractive, his dairing light brown eyes which focus on me seems calling me next to him. Generally observing his sexy and yummy body is really hot!

Hes on fire!

I also notice the bulk size on his zipper part.

I think its big! Damn!!

What the hell I am doing!

Argggghh...!!!

Im not suppose to feel like this!

I tried to zoom his photo again.

Zoom.......

wait..?

Zoom again......

hmmmm.... He looks familliar huh..

Another Zoom.....

right!!

He is the freakin guy who I bumped with, and instead of helping me to carry my things on the ground he made such a long long sermon! Ggrrrrr...!

But wait..

Was the handkerchief I found belongs to him?

-Flashback-