chapter 1- teenage dream

Chapter 1

Teenage dream

At school (Present days)

My eyes are widely opened when I hear our college dean referring to my name.

"Mr. Liam McAdams together with Ms.Holly Spry, I chose both of you to represent our college for the incoming Mr. and Ms. University."

Her eyes gazed to me.

"Oh men! really? me? Why...me?" I said confusedly.

"Yes Mr.McAdams any questions?" She smiled.

Smiling Holly at the side interrupt and said..

"Thank you Ma'am. Denisse for trusting ours.."

"Oh, the attire that you guys will use are sufficiently provided by our department. So nothing to worry at all." Said by dean.

"Then fine.." I nodded

After that intervening announcement, Everyone inside the class whether guys or girls are cheerfully congratulating me together with Holly while majority are smiling and shouting are names. And even teasing me to Holly is everybodys noise.

The bell rings-

And the class were getting more severe

"Congrats Liam"

"Congrats Holly"

"You guys are perfectly matched together! Goodluck bye...”

I walked straightly to the door when I suddenly heard a common voice.

Its holly against me and said...

"So Liam, I guess we can work this out together."

"But its too far..Then." I said and glance on Holly's daring chest.

"Exactly! But I can hardly wait to see you on stage" she said while biting her lower lips then this time she gets closer to me.

I'm still in holly's daring chest down to her legs and I said..

"Yeah, thanks. I can hardly wait for you too.."

Holly start holding my colar's shirt down to my chest and whisper..

"See you when I see you Liam...bye.."

(Along my way home)

I'm still thinking 'bout the proposal awhile ago when I notice that somebody approaching towards me.

Wait..! Hes on the rush!

Woooooaaaaahhhh!!!

Blaaannngggg!!!

Now I am on the top of a strange guy who hitted me hard due to running fast. Very awkward position!

"What the hell are you doing?! You runs as if no direction at all." I said.

I turn my eyes and hands on our spread things on the ground.

"I'm so sorry. I was on a rush becau---" he explain but I cut his word.

"Pssstt....shsshh..save your explanation just help me here." I said instead.

Another awkward moment when he unconciously touched my hand while getting the book next to me.

I look at his face. He is blushing. But why?

He looks cute with his glowing green eyes. His face is as smooth as cotton.

But because I'm very tired and stress all day, I quickly say goodbye to him.

At home-

I quickly run to my bed and remove my t-shirt on then lean against my bed. And up till now, I can still remember Holly's sexy body through my nerves. Oh! I want to send her to my bed. She looked hot on her revealing shirt and flawless legs over her pink short skirt. I obviously felt my erection when Holly touched my skin a while ago. Watta green insights! LoL

Before I totally fell asleep, I just remembered what our dean's proposal.

Well, I dream to become one of the hottest and most fascinating male models in town. But I hate the Idea that there are question and answer portion slash talent portion slash online votation and so on. So I guess this fashion-show oh, I mean- Mr. and Ms. University thingy, is cool idea to hide my sexual orrientation. In fact, many girls, bisexuals and gays will fall into me as I expose my fully naked body, muscular biceps, and 6 pack abs. LoL

Then silence--snorring.....shhss....

SO WHO IS THE STRANGE GUY HITTED LIAM THEN?

The next chapter is already done. but i need your

feedback first, if its worth writing for

Don't forget you Comment, vote and share =)

STAY HEARTSTRONG!

-jhimbow