Chapter 4

I sat in the principal's office tapping my fingers on the desk. I explained what happened in the lunch room. The principal sighed. "I'll have a talk with her later, but you still need to understand that what you did was inappropriate." Celestia said sternly. I nodded. "Are you going to expel me?" I asked. She laughed. "Of course not. Though you will be suspended for a few days." She said.

I sighed and nodded. "Ok." I said. "You can go get your stuff." She said. I got up and walked out of the office. I lifted my goggles above my eyes and went to my locker and got my book bag. I closed the door and began walking to the front door. I turned my head and saw Sophie in the nurse's room with a huge piece off tissue in each nostril. I chuckled and left the school.

I left the school. I felt guilty leaving Octavia with an angry Sophie. I turned around and saw two guys following me. One of them was the guy from yesterday. I gasped and made a ran for it. They ran after me. They caught up and grabbed me. They dragged me into an alleyway and threw me on the ground. "You're going to pay for what you did to Sophie." The second guy said popping his knuckles.

I stood up and one of them punched my side. I groaned and punched one of them in the jaw. The second guy ran up and got out a knife. He swung the blade and missed. I kicked him in the balls and he fell over. I rubbed my eyes and continued the walk home.

I got home and walked inside. I held my side. Lil DJ ran up and barked happily. I smiled and picked him up. "You're probably hungry." I said walking to the kitchen. I put lil DJ down and opened the fridge. I pulled out a little plastic container full of pulled pork. Lil DJ wagged his tail and sat down. I got two small bowls. I filled one with pork and the other with water.

I placed them on the ground and lil DJ went to town. I chuckled and went in the living room. I sat down and lifted up my hoodie to look at my side. There was a big bruise there. I sighed and walked to my bedroom. I slipped my hoodie and shirt off. I searched my drawers for something to wear. I found a Pink Floyd shirt and put it on.

I took my goggles off and placed them on my dresser. I took out a small mirror and walked to the couch. I sat down and looked at my eyes in the mirror. I sighed and put the mirror down. Lil DJ ran in and snuggled by me. I smiled and softly pet him. I laid down and gently hugged lil DJ. I yawned and fell asleep.

I woke up to a mix of knocking and lil DJ's barking. I yawned and got up. I walked to the door and opened it. "Hi Vinyl!" Octavia said. I let her inside. Lil Dj ran up to her and wagged his tail. Octavia knelt down and pet him. "He's so cute!" She said. "He sure is." I said quietly.

We both went and sat on the couch. "So, you're suspended." She said. I sighed. "Yup, it was worth it though." I said smiling. She patted my back. "What did she say?" She asked curiosily. I looked down. "She called you a-a-" I stopped. She looked at me. "You did it for me?" She asked. I nodded. "Thanks." She said quietly. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

She shrugged. "How about a movie?" I asked. She smiled. "Sure, which one?" She asked. I chuckled and grinned evilly. "The emoji movie. We'll make it a game. First one to fall asleep loses." I said. Octavia grinned. "You're on." She whispered.

We both laughed and got ready for the cringe. We left the house and walked to the theater. When we got there it wasn't very crowded. "Score!" I said excitedly. We walked to the counter. "Two tickets for the emoji movie." I said trying to contain my laughter.

Octavia's POV
We got our tickets and went to the theater playing the movie. We walked in and noticed barely anyone was here. Vinyl chuckled and sat down. I sat next to her and waited for the movie to start. Ten minutes of previews later it started. Vinyl struggled to look at the screen. I laughed.

Halfway through the movie I was used to the cringe. I looked over and saw Vinyl yawning. She leaned her head on my shoulder. "You win." She muttered before falling asleep. She wrapped her hand around my waist and slept. I blushed and had no idea what to do.

I awkwardly wrapped my arm around her waist. A minute later she began shivering. I took off my jacket and put it on her like a blanket. She stopped shivering and I smiled.

After the movie I gently shook Vinyl. "Wake up." I whispered. She groaned and opened her eyes. "Is it over?" She asked. I nodded and she sighed in relief. We got up and I walked with her back to her house. When we got there she stopped and faced me. "I had fun." She said. I smiled. "Me too." She hugged me. "Thank you for everything." She said before walking inside.

I Waved to her and began walking home.

Lol the emoji movie.