Chapter 13

The next day I quickly got changed and brushed my hair and teeth. I walked downstairs and grabbed my backpack and cello case. I was about to walk outside my dad grabbed my arm. "Don't even try talking to her. I'll know if you do." He said. I ripped my arm away from him and kept walking.

I got to the park near Vinyl's house. I began to walk faster. When I made it to school I walked to my locker. When I got there I saw Vinyl walking over. "Hi Octavia!" She said happily. I wanted to say something. I looked at her. She looked at me worryingly. "Are you ok? You look sad." She said grabbing my hand.

I gently pulled my hand away. "I can't talk right now." I whispered walking away. Vinyl looked at me and followed me. We made it to history and sat down. Vinyl looked at me. I tried to ignore her. My heart yearned for her. One hour later I walked to English.

Vinyl's POV
Why was Octavia avoiding me? I walked into English and sat down. Maybe she just needs some space. I thought. I groaned quietly when I saw Sophie sit by me. "Hey Vampire." She whispered. She scooted closer. "Do you want to know why Octavia is avoiding you?" She whispered.

I looked at her. She gave me a serious look. "Word is she's in love with Samuel." She whispered. I scoffed. Samuel was Mr. Perfect. "Everyone likes Samuel." I said rolling my eyes. Sophie got even closer. "Samuel likes her back." She whispered.

I looked at her. "Bullshit." I said angrily. She smirked. "Why don't you find out yourself." She said pointing to Octavia's empty seat. I looked at her angrily before raising my hand.

Octavia's POV
I walked out of the class. I was walking to my locker when someone stood in front of me. I looked at them and saw it was Samuel. "Hi?" I said backing up. He smiled. He leaned forward and kissed me. I froze and he stopped. I looked behind me and saw Vinyl staring at me. She began to cry and run away.

I shoved Samuel away and ran after her. "Vinyl!" I yelled. She slowed down and stopped. She turned around. "He kissed me against my will." I said. Tears ran down her face. "Yeah right." She whispered walking away.

I grabbed her arm. "Please don't go Vinyl, I love you and nothing will change that." I said. She looked at me.

"Octavia. I don't know if I can trust you." She said. I ran up and hugged her. "Vinyl, I'm telling the truth." I said. She slowly hugged back. "Octavia, I-" she stopped. "Sophie must have planned it." She whispered. I frowned. "I hate her." I whispered.

Vinyl chuckled. "Let's get to class." I said holding her hand. She kissed my cheek and we walked to class. I didn't care what my father wanted. The rest of the day went pretty fast. We made it to music and walked in. We sat down and the teacher smiled. "Class today we will be starting to play duets."

I smiled. "Pick a partner." He said. I walked over to Vinyl. "What do you want to play?" I asked. Vinyl smirked. "I have an idea." She said.

Enjoy this chapter! Comment your thoughts.