Luna's discovery

A girl's footsteps dashed along a cold stone slate path next to a golden glistening rivers leaves fell down from their trees ever so gracefully into the bottomless waters. The girl came to a surprise stop she tilted her head towards the golden river to take in the scenery.

Her pure white hair swayed in the wind down to her back. hair colour matched her fair light skin tone, one set of matching pointy wolf ears stood straight listening for dangers. She wore a gloomy grey tank top, she wore a black long dress with ruffles that had a long cardigan on top with long black socks to her knees and brown boots. Her lips were a rosey pink finally she had ocean blue eyes that sparkled like the sea her pure white wolf tail waving behind her.

It was peaceful as she stood their tall and proud a shock of fright flooded right through her as a dome of white light appeared in the distance with a hug BANG! Like a bullet being shot. Above it in the now darkened sky the moon glowed as red as blood.

Her yellow eye widened with shock once she got her thoughts together she legged it back to her village moon light after an 10 minute sprint back to her village she rushed into her house slamming the door behind her panting wildly

Her yellow eye widened with shock once she got her thoughts together she legged it back to her village moon light after an 10 minute sprint back to her village she rushed into her house slamming the door behind her panting wildly. Her mother came over her to her with a face full of worry her mother was kind, wise, gentle  and above all one of the most beautiful ladies in the village she had long wavy blond hair like wheat she had the same ocean blue eyes as her daughter. Her skin was a peachy colour and her red ruby lips always had a smile she wore a long dark ocean blue dress with bright blue sleeves she of course had matching wolf ears and tail to her hair.

Her mother than spoke in a soft voice to her child the girl who just entered the house "Luna, my dear did something happen or did just run to much" Luna started their panting for a couple of minutes. Then she stuttered out "w-weird light I-in the forest big e-explosion red a-as blood m-moon" she then dropped her self undignified to the ground panting again. Her mother then said with a voice of concern " did hit your head or something tell me more when your ready about this explosion".

(WARNING! From here on out you might see some of my favourite charters from some of my favourite anime's so if you see some characters you recognise please don't go complaining about copy right I just thought it'll ben fun and nice to add them and make the story more interesting anyway enjoy!)