A meeting

As they walked away from Karma's room Felix looked at Luna terrified and asked "what did I just see? What were they doing" Luna looked at him in confusion. She even tilted her head a little and finally replied with "oh they were making out wasn't it obvious" Felix timidly said "w-well yeah but... their b-both g-guys" Luna gave him a slight look of disgust then gave a deep sigh. She then explained to him "when guys are interested romantically in other guys people would say they are gay. Its quite common in our village and my friends are gay" she then gave him a look saying do you understand now. Felix returned her look with a nod to show his understanding of Karma and Nagisa's situation.

They continued to walk to the houses living room to talk with Luna's parents once they entered they poked their heads through the door to test the waters and see if it was safe to enter. Once they entered Luna began saying "me and Felix refuse the marrige and were going to stay friend and see if it becomes more" Tomeoe began to stand up. With a sigh he said "I understand your choice and accept those terms personally but we'll have to ask the one who arranged this"  Luna looked away from her anger started to build up in her as she clutched her fist tight. then calmed herself down and in a low soft voice asked "hey... Tomeoe why didn't you tell me about me being adopted? Why did the my real dad give me up?" Two or three tears dropped from Tomeoe's face as the girl he raised as his own refused to calm him father from finding out the truth.

He then cleared his throat and began to say "well your dad was married to a lady but when he had you they were in the middle of a divorce for reasons he wanted to you to have a loving mother and father so he gave you to us" Luna just looked at him...

He then cleared his throat and began to say "well your dad was married to a lady but when he had you they were in the middle of a divorce for reasons he wanted to you to have a loving mother and father so he gave you to us" Luna just looked at him staring him right in the eyes not saying a word. "Why you guys in particular?" Luna began to question Tomeoe just replied with that him and the her real father were good friends. Luna nodded she understood now and finding out why she was given up and adopted made her feel a bit better and silly for getting mad she worked out why they might of his this from her Luna was a smart girl. She pulled Tomeoe and Rose in for a hug she held them tight and in a whisper apologised for getting so mad she held them tight not letting go.

Felix realising what's going on looked all around waving his arms around in a panic he then began to yell a little "well I'm just standing here being a third wheel so I'll you guys have your moment alone now" he then flung him self out the room. They all giggled a bit and Luna loseining her grip on then began to say in a chuckle "well... at least he's funny hahahah!" They all smiled at eachother and then all at once retreated from they hug giving eachother their personal space back. Tomeoe then began to frown and said "well we're going to have to set up for me to have a meeting with your birth father to discuss this new arrangement on the marrige" they all looked at eachother and frowned then nodded in agreement.