Luna and Karla's bond

As the sun rose on the kingdom of SkyClaw Luna, Felix, Karma and Nagisa got ready to leave for the next village to see if there were any sines of dark magic or a evil presence. As they were walking through the gate of SkyClaw they heard a voice yell out "WAAAAIT!" They looked behind and it was Karla running at lightning speed carrying a bag with bow and arrows. Felix yelled back to her"WHAT ARE YOU DOING KARLA?" She was panting like crazy to catch her breath. Then Karla through Felix a smile saying "I'm coming with you of course" Felix's eyes widened at the shock of those words he then questioned her "really?why?" A smirk grew on Karla's face. She then gave him a reply of "one, to protect you and two, Luna can't be alone with a bunch of boys she needs a girl to keep her sanity" Felix let out a huge sigh. He admitted defeat to himself then signaled Karla to join them she gave a huge smile that spread across her face with red cheeks and ran over to Luna's side to comfort Luna that her reason for coming did include to make sure she didn't feel lonely.

When they got half way to the next village Karla tapped Luna's shoulder Luna then stopped and spung around to face Karla. Karla,s next move was to show her a smile and grabbed the handle so the sword's blade was facing down in front of Karla at arms length. Karla then began to awnser Luna's questioning look with "hold the case down so the sword m's blade is out a little" Luna looked hesitant but did as she was told. Karla then began to explain "in sky claw this act shows a bond of loyalty. When close this you have sealed are bond and shall protect you body and soul and if you wish support you as well as a friend do you wish to seal our bond" Luna gave a smile of relief and nodded. She then they shut the sword in its case for a little they smiled at eachother warmly as the sunsets last rays of light shone down and leaves from tress fell around them. Karla then attached her sword back to her belt as Felix who looked satisfied with the new friendship Karma and Nagisa looked between the two completely confused.

Karma only took a few seconds to realise what had just happened as Nagisa yelled out after a while "WAIT WHAT JUST HAPPENED" Felix, Karla and Luna giggled at the confused little Nagisa as Karma patted Nagisa's head then hugged him from behind saying "don't worry all you need to know that is everyone is friends here now" Karma the kissed Nagisa cheek as Nagisa's whole face went a complete shade of a rosey red. He then hung his head trying to hide his embarrassment which was a waste of time since everyone could tell he always gets really embarrassed when Karma dose things like that. Nagisa then marched ahead trying to look turned back to them yelling out "COME GUYS LETS GO TO THE NEXT VILLAGE AND CONTINUE OUR ADVENTURE" he then gave his friends a cute, innocent smile and started running ahead. They gave chase laughing Karla yelling "HEY I THOUGHT I WAS THE CUTE ONE ON THIS JOURNEY " karma was quick to respond with "SORRY BUT MY NAGISA IS THE CUTEST PERSON HERE" they all shared a laugh running after Nagisa and on to the next part of their journey.