PART THREE

The same 3 people were asked a new question: When you think of a couple that really shows love, who do you think of?

Being the helpless romantic that he is, Min Yoon-gi answered: "Romeo and Juliet is always the first that come to mind!" he laughs at his own answer. "I know it's unoriginal but can you think of someone different? These two kids meet by accident and they see past their parents hate for each other and they keep loving each other despite what anyone tells them. They're so determined to be with each other they literally die to be together. A classic is where love really rests."

Ivy Koo-Dragseth had her own opinions. "Flynn Rider and Rapunzel from Tangled!" she said smiling. "What you get from Tangled is relationship goals!" she continues enthusiastically. "You have Flynn who has more charm and charisma than any other Disney prince, you have Rapunzel who is fun but independent princess that always stays humble and caring. When the two come together it's this beautiful scene of animation with this chemistry that mixes together and makes the emotion of the whole movie so passionate... That's what I want... I want that kind of love and passion you only see in Disney movies." She smiles at the ground. "That's what I have."

Harry Styles always maintained his philosophical outlook on love. "I think of something unconventional," he says with a smile. "Kids these days they think of things like Harley Quin and Joker or Jack and Sally, but when you sit down and think about it those are some terrible relationships!" he laughs to his own joke "Harley has Stockholm Syndrome while Joker is abusive; Jack barely acknowleges Sally up until the end of the movie. No, I'm sorry. A real example of love has to be Harold and Maude. These two human beings, so weird and borderline crazy meet and fall in love in a relationship that is just as weird and crazy! Maude is 79-years-young, Harold is 19-years-old, so these two people form a bond where not only do they love each other unconditionally, they love each other with everything on the table. Maude teaches Harold how to live, and if you aren't ready to live yet then you definitely aren't ready for love."

6 MONTHS LATER
The BTS tour in Korea ended just weeks after Harry Styles' tour in America, Min Yoon-gi and Harry Styles were two completely different people with one thing in common: they both held strong feelings for Ivy Koo-Dragseth, a beautiful spanish girl from a smalltown in Florida. The two both planned on visiting Ivy as they finally settled from the tour. Yoon-gi quickly bought the next flight to Florida after he was done in his home. Harry took his time buying his ticket and wouldn't make it until almost a week after Yoon-gi. Yoon-gi didn't bother texting Ivy that he was coming and instead headed start for her house as he got off his plane with his bags. Yoon-gi imagined how the whole situation would go.

Mind
Yoon-gi parked his rental car and nearly sprinted to the door, frantically ringing the doorbell

Reality
Yoon-gi parked his rental car and walked to the door, ringing the doorbell nervously

Mind
Ivy answers the door with a bright smile and gives him a hug and kiss on the cheek saying she missed him.

Reality
Ivy's little brother is over and answers the door confused. He goes and gets Ivy for him

Mind
"I have loved you for so long now..." Yoon-gi says. "I'd give up everything to be with you. The music, the fame, the money ALL OF IT. Just to be with you. Because I love you Ivy Koo-Dragseth. I. Love. You." Ivy kisses him deeply and holds him smiling. "I love you too," was all Ivy would say.

Reality
Ivy comes to the door and hugs him saying she missed him, she invited him inside but he declines with the excuse he needs to go to set up the said apartment room he had and he just came over to say hi. In the end of the visit, Yoon-gi said nothing to his everything.

Ivy layed in bed thinking about all the things that her and Yoon-gi could do during his stay. She had told Yoon-gi about Harry and their night together; however she didn't tell him why she did it because she wasn't even sure why. Ivy felt that there was at least something between her and Yoon-gi, but she wasn't sure if it meant she wanted to pursue a relationship. Ivy was afraid that if she moved their relationship on to something more than friends things won't turn out for the best and she loses an amazing person. As if he knew she was thinking of him Yoon-gi calls Ivy on her phone.
"Hello?" Ivy says.
"Any plans for tonight?" Yoon-gi says.
"Not much, I figured we could watch a movie and maybe grab a pizza?"
"I wanna do something a little more special for my first night here, mind if I take you out?"
"Where do you have in mind?"
Just from the tone of his voice Ivy could tell Yoon-gi was grinning. "You ever heard of Bern's?" Yoon-gi said. Ivy's jaw dropped to the floor. Bern's was something people in her small town only went to in their dreams. The steakhouse was very fancy and famous for how amazing the food tasted. "Y-You don't have to it sounds expensive." it was. "Relax, Ivy. For you its worth it, they have a dress code there so make sure you look hella fancy!" he teases. I've made reservations for 8:00 PM so Ill be at your house to pick you up at in a little over half an hour. Sound good?" Ivy couldn't help but smile at his enthusiasm. "Okay I'll see you then. Bye." she hung up the phone and almost immediately started getting ready. She got into the shower, and by the time she was out and looking for an outfit Yoon-gi was there ringing the doorbell Ivy panicked slightly but threw on her robe. "Just a second!" She called out. "Sorry, I wasn't expec-" she stopped mid sentence at the sight of Yoon-gi. He wore a black-on-black suit that fit his slim physique well, his blue hair stuck out in the midst of the whole outfit but it didn't change the fact that Yoon-gi was dapper as hell with his designer watch and diamond earings. On top of that Yoon-gi's cologne was amazing. Ivy had gotten it for him the last time he visited. He held a bouqette of red roses and smiled. "I got bored so I came over," he said smiling innocently. "N-no you're fine!" Ivy said taken back by how handsome Yoon-gi looked. "Come on in. It'll take me a bit to get ready so bear with me." Ivy ran to her room and took a few minutes to put on her dress and put up her hair. She walked out and Yoon-gi's pupils expanded to probably 2x the regular size. "How do I look?" she asked. "Beautiful..." Yoon-gi said. He walked up to her smiling. "I... I'm speechless!" he says giggling. She turns her back to him. "Could you zip me up please?" Yoon-gi silently nodded and pulled the zipper slowly and gently afraid he might pinch her. She turned around smiling brightly to him. The two were only inches apart and didn't say a word as Yoon-gi slid a lock of Ivy's dark curls behind her ear. She blushes at the feel of Yoon-gi's hand and in a moment breaks the barrier between the two kissing Yoon-gi deeply. Yoon-gi takes a second to come to reality but kisses back. The emotion of it all as Yoon-gi held on tight to his everything and kissed her back felt like static between their lips. This is it,Yoon-gi thought. This is love.

TO BE CONTINUED