Chapter 1 (part 5 final)

I can see, u can hear

Forth's Pov

I looked at Beam and said " Her name is May and she is a high school student"

Beam put down his note and said " Forth, just listen to her first and tell me later. And I am going to sleep for awhile .Don't disturb me".

He put his note into his bag and lied his back to the tree. He fold his arm and close his eyes.

" U can sleep here" I said and pat my shoulder. He rolled his eyes and said " why should I sleep on your shoulder? Just mind your own business. She is waiting for u" he said and close his eyes back.

"May, please wait for awhilena ."I said to May(ghost).

" It's ok...take your time" she reply and giggle.

I pull Beam's arm slowly and asked " If u don't want to sleep on my shoulder ...... Do u want to sleep on my thigh?" I pat my thigh and smirked at him.

"Who said that I want to sleep on your thigh.... Stay away from me" he said and push me away.

"haha ... I am joking. If u sleep like that u will hurt your neck later." I said giggle a little. I pull his neck slowly and place his head on my shoulder. He try to get up but before he do " If u don't sleep on my shoulder, I won't listen to her and I am out off here" I said and looked at Beam.

Beam bit his lower lip and glare at me. "Fine, I will sleep. U are so mean." He said and place his head on my shoulder. " I hate u" he added.

" haha ....I know that u hate me. Sleep now ....I will wake u up when we finish talking." I said and petted his hair slowly.

Beam fall asleep on my shoulder. I can hear his soft breathing. He was way too cute when he fall asleep. I try to kiss Beam's forehead but someone stop me.

"ummm... P', I am still here. It's ok. Just finish what u are doing." May said and laugh.

"crap!!! I totally forgot about u . OK!!! Start telling your story." I said and scratched cheek.

" It's ok... U can continue. I will wait..go on kiss" May said and giggle.

" May, If u want me to kiss him, you should stay quiet from the beginning. Stop joking and start talking. We don't have much time left"

I said to May and peek at Beam. He was a real sleeping beauty.

" I am sorry P, I should stay quiet .... Srynana" May apologies.

" It's ok .... I am ready. So start talking." I said but in my mind I really want to kiss Beam. I listen to May's story carefully.

" As I said I die at very young age and my missing piece was to apologies my mother. I know what u want to ask ... U definitely want to ask why did I want to apologies my mother." She said and silent for a while.

" Why did you stop talking ... u can continue." I said and look around. Of course I can't see her. Then I heard May's sigh.

" P, to tell the truth. I suicide. It was my fault. I was too blind to see the truth. Start from now I will tell u the whole story...... so listen carefully."

May said.

I nodded my head and looked at Beam. He was in deep sleep.

May started telling her detail story.

*May's flashback*

I have 1 sister and she was 2 year older than me. She is beautiful, smart and always top in her class. I am totally opposite of her. My mom always talk good about my sister. She always scold me and she always said my sister was a perfect daughter. I hate my sister and my mom so much.