Confess and then wait

Hey guys! The new chapter is here.Hope you like it.
Eunwoo's POV
So today i plan to confess to Y/N and she to be mine.I will do it in the park near school.Nobody goes there.I don't know why tho.But she will be Mine!
Jungkook's POV
Today i will confess my love to Y/N.She will be my Babygirl.Im planning to confess to her on the Rooftop so no one hears me.
~~Lunch Break~~
Im saw her sitting on her chair and looking at her phone.
"Hey Y/N.Can you come with me to the Rooftop for a little?" "Um,sure i guess."
We are here.Don't be nervous Jeon Jungkook!
"Y/N i like you since i locked eyes with you.Im in love with you.Please accept my Love!" i looked at her and she said "Jungkook this is too fast.I don't know what to say.I didn't expected you to confess to me so...Just give me time to think,okay?" "Yeah Y/N.I will wait." she smiled and nodded.
Eunwoo's POV
I just saw Y/N and Jungkook.What is happening? I have to be fast! Im going to confess Nowww!
I speed up to them.Jungkook then leaved the classroom. "Y/N can you come with me to the park? I have to tell you something very serious/important.
We went to the park.Now or Never!
"Y/N i know it will be weird for you but i love since we were little.I never told you cause i was afraid that you might hate me." "Wow! This is the second confession for today!" she laughed. "Eunwoo i will never hate you but its really unexpected.The things that you said.I will think about it.Im not saying " no" but im not saying "yes" either.
"I will wait as long you want me to!" she smiled and said "Okay.Lets get to class!"
What do you think will happen? Who will she choose to be with?
Bye Bye😘😘😘