New guy 😑😤

Hey guys! The new chapter is here.Hope you like it.
Y/N's POV
"Hey guys did you heard that today we will have a new student.I heard he is very cute!"
New guy,huh?

"Class today came the new student.Come introduce yourself Sweety!"
"Hello im Ong Seungwoo.Im 17 years old and i like singing.Hope we can be all friends!"
"Okay.You can sit next to Y/N." He nodded and came to me.

"Hey!" "H-Hi!" "Im Ong by the way

"Hey!" "H-Hi!" "Im Ong by the way." "Yup i heard." "Um,okay."
Actually it turns out that he is very cool and have a sense of humor.
We got close for a very little time.
"So Y/N why don't you have friends?" "Oh,i have.My Best Friend Eunwoo and i can say maybe Jungkook too." "They are all boys?!?" "Hahah😂Yeah." "Cool!"
It was Lunch Break so we went to the caferia and sat on a free seats.
"Oh,Y/N where were...Um who is this?" Jungkook walked to us and asked.
"This is Ong.The new student.And Ong this is Jungkook." They greeted even if Jungkook wasn't really friendly with Seongwoo.
"Y/NNN!" ran to us Eunwoo. "Oh,hey Woo!" "Um,who is this boy?" "Ok.Ong this is my Best Friend Eunwoo and Eunwoo this is Ong.He is new." "Aha.Ok." They greeted too.
Actually it was a little awkward cause only i and Ong talked.The boys were glaring at him and stayed silent.
Eunwoo's POV
I want to Kill that New kid.He is going to steal Y/N away from me.I have to be fast!
Jungkook's POV
He pisses me off.Im going to stab him so many times.Yeah it sounds good.Y/N will stay and be Mine! So today or Never!
I hope you liked the chapter! What do you think will happen?
Bye Bye😘😘😘