Death

Hey guys.Sorry for not updating for so long but i will try to update more often tho.I hope you like it!
Ong's POV
I really like Y/N.She is so pretty,nice and all.I'm planning soon to confess and i'm nervous about it.
Actually there is another problem beside that.
Her friends.
I mean they are really weird.I have this bad feeling about them.I always feel they are glaring at me.They aren't nice with me either but i don't really care about them.All i care now is to confess and be with Y/N.I really hope she will accept my feelings and will be my girlfriend.

After school i went at home but when i walked in all i saw was blood.
Blood everywhere.
My parents were laying on the floor.They were stabbed on many spots.
I fell on my knees and started crying and screaming.
Who would do that?!?
Why this person or people would do that?!?
What did my parents or me did to deserve this?!?
Suddenly someone stabbed me in the back.
I screamed but then started running.I try to open the door but it was locked.
I turned around and saw the killers.
Jungkook and Eunwoo.
They were looking really creepy and while i was thinking about that Eunwoo punched me in the face while Jungkook kept stabbing me in the stomach.
"W-why d-did y-y-you do this?!? W-why?!?" i said before my last breath and then i felt how my eyelides closed.
Y/N i will protect you from above!
Bye World!
Jungkook's POV
"Finally!" Me and Eunwoo started laughing insanely.
"He isn't a problem anymore! Heheh." said Eunwoo.
"Yeah he won't be in between me and Y/N."
"No.He won't be between Y/N and Me!"
"Yeah i get it." I said annoyed.Suddenly an awesome idea popped in my mind.
I started slowly to pick up my pocket knife and when i got it i try to stab him but he moved just in time.
Eunwoo's POV
"Try to kill me again and you are dead."
"Me dead?!?"
"Yes.You!"
We glared at each other but i said:
"Let's just go home.We are starting from tomorrow again."
He growled but just unlocked the door and started running away while i cleaned all the mess and got Ong's phone and typed a messege to Y/N that "Ong" and his family are going back to live in Busan.
She replied with "I will miss you but good luck!"
I hope she never find out about this.
I cleaned all the mess and "took care" of the dead bodies. After that i just went home.
I hope you liked the new chapter.What do you think will happen in the next one?
Bye Bye💙