eleven

~Grayson's POV~
"Wake up!" Ethan demanded. I wipe my eyes. "Grayson?!" He asked. "I'm awake. Shut up!" I demanded. I lay Emily down on the bed, and sit up.

"What?" I ask him. "First of all. It's one in the afternoon." He pointed out. I furrow my brow and check my phone. "Yeah! Time flies when you're fu-"

"Don't!" I cut him off. "Fu-cking your girlfriend in the middle of the night." He spoke anyways, and finished his sentence.

"Anyhow." He starts. "Mom told me, to tell you. To get your ass, yes, your ass, up now. And help with the groceries." He stated. "Okay." I say, and run a hand through my hair.

She doesn't usually curse, so him being Ethan, had to emphasize it.

"Did you not catch the, now part?" He asked. I look at him, but don't respond. "You're not wearing any underwear are you?" He asked.

I laugh. "No." I answer. He shook his head. "Disgusting." He said and left the room. Yet he left my door open. "Are you going to close the door back?" I ask.

He never comes back. I groan and get up, no underwear and all. As I'm about to close the door my mom shows up. "Jesus mom." I yell and cover myself.

She rolls her eyes. "Hurry up. We don't have all day. And wake Emily up too. You two can put the food up together." She smiled before she walked away.

"Now I don't have to do anything. I love having kids." She laughed on her way down the hall. I shake my head, and shut the door.

I wake Emily up, like she asked, and we get dressed, before going downstairs.

"Emily. You look dashing, as ever." Ethan said and smiled. "Awe thanks." She responded. "Who am I kidding, you look a mess." He laughed.

"Ha." She put her hand in his face. She grabbed on of the bags and emptied it of food, before putting them each where they belonged.

My mom sipped her coffee and watched us. "Wait. Emily. Those go in the fridge. And Grayson you can't just throw them in the freezer, stack them nicely!" She ordered us around the kitchen.

"Why doesn't Ethan have to do anything? Or Cameron?" I ask. "Because my Camy just got back from college. Ethan is still grieving over his break up, and you two are having sex all the time." She stated.

Ethan nods as he eats his cereal. "The heart needs time to heal." He agreed with my mom. Emily's face turns bright red, from embarrassment.

"It's better than touching myself in the dark like Ethan." I stated. Ethan's jaw dropped. "You guys just openly talk about this?" Emily asked, uncomfortable.

Cameron left the hallway bathroom after brushing her teeth and, walked downstairs. She grabbed an apple. "You wouldn't believe it." She answered.

Rick walks out of he and my moms room. He pecks her lips then sits next to her. "What are we watching?" He asked. My mom slid him a cup of coffee. "Dysfunctional, with two explanation points." She explained.

"First I'm innocently eating a banana, then there's a dick in my face." Cameron said. "Whoa!" Rick, Ethan, and I said in unison.

"When will it ever end. Keep your sex lives to yourself people!" She complained. "Cameron you can't say that! It's disgusting." Ethan told her.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "I'm starting to think, I'm the only holy child in this house." She shook her head disapprovingly.

"Cameron where are the towels?" Brian yelled from Cameron's room. Everybody looks at her. She just stands there quietly. She looks around, guilty.