twenty-four

~Grayson's POV~ (Friday, 15th)
Emily hadn't spoken to me all morning. I tried to talk to her at lunch but she completely ignored me, and sent me away.

I grabbed a chair from the table beside her. "Baby I'm sorry." I apologized. She rolled her eyes, and took a bite of her sandwich.

"Can you please talk to me?" I begged. "I misspoke yesterday." I continued.

"Katie, can you tell this deep ringing noise in my ear, to go away!" Emily asked, looking at me.

Katie laughed. "He heard you."

I sigh. "Well since you're mad at me I'm assuming you don't want me to go to this party tonight. Damn. I was really looking forward to it too." I tap the chair and stand up.

She glares at me. "Guess that's a yes." I respond and walk back to my table.

     ~Emily's POV~
"What did he even do?" Katie asked. Lacey laughed out loud, almost spitting out her water. I make a stale face at her and she laughs harder.

"I'm so sorry." She said, and wiped her mouth. "Hello!!" Dianna asked. "Strictly bedroom," Lacey cackled.

"You were there?" I hit her shoulder. "Yea..." she answered.

"Yesterday, I pulled him into an empty classroom, and tried to get hot and heavy. He had to go to class because he's stupid and failing AP Physics. Then when I went over his house yesterday, he asked me why I tried to do it with him in a classroom. He didn't think I was into that, because I'm "strictly bedroom." I explained.

Katie bit her lip and tried hard not to laugh. "It's okay." I sigh and she let it out. "Oh my gosh." She held here hand over her mouth as she laughed.

"Also Ethan told him that Katie called you Vanilla." Lacey spoke. "Huh?" I asked.

"Yesterday after you left, Ethan went downstairs to laugh at Grayson for what he said. Because we were upstairs and could hear you bickering. Then before Ethan came back upstairs he told Grayson, that Katie told you you're vanilla." Lacey explained.

"You told Ethan!?" I asked. "He is my boyfriend. What do you want from me?" She asked in fragments.

"Uhm a little bit of secrecy?" I pointed out. "Well you got what you wanted." Lacey smiled.

"Not really." I say.

"Emily we are going shopping after you get out of school." Katie pointed out. "For what?" I asked.

"Something sexy." Katie answered.
We did speak anymore about the topic that lunch.

———————
After practice, Katie picked me up. I went home to shower and get ready for the party. On the way to Bryce's house Katie stopped by the mall and forced me inside.

"Katie this is an adult paraphernalia store." I start. "I don't mean to sound lame but what if we see some weird old person we know here?" I ask.

"Shut up Emily you are such a prude!" Katie groans. "Now pick out some sexy lingerie!" She rolled her eyes.

I look around the store for a few minutes. After a while I find 2 cute sets. One in black, and the other in red. I show them to her. After we bought them I turned to her. "Can we leave now?" I ask. "Nope." She responded. I furrow my brows. "Pick the best one and go put it on." She ordered,

"Why?" I ask. "You are going to have sex with your boyfriend tonight. Clearly you're vanilla. But he's okay with that. Tonight you are going to stop the drought, and show him you can be kinda riskay. 2 birds with one stone." She placed her hands on my shoulders.