Eccentric Love. [AU H.S.]

Eccentric Love [AU H.S.]

-Preface-

It's the smell of his cologne that lingers on your sweater after you spend the day with him. It's the laughter that fills the air when he whispers something cheeky into your ear. It's the words that flow out of his mouth like it comes so naturally. It's the spark in his eyes whenever he sees you or even hears anything about you. It's the sweet nothing's that he'll do for you whenever you're sad. It's his uneven voice whenever you tease him, cheekily grinning. It's the smoothness of the tea you'll make for him whenever he's sick. It's the way he scrunches his eyebrows whenever he's confused at your smart remark. It's his raspy voice in the morning when you wake up next to him.

It's the happiness in both your smiles whenever you're free to hang out. It's the steps you take whenever you dance on the floor. It's the blood driving through your veins whenever you see him. It's how he knows all your favorite lines, favorite books, favorite foods. It's the way you'll dress up whenever you're going out to see him. It's the six-hour long conversations at one in the morning. It's the pancakes he'll make when you're sick. It's the blankets he'll warm up in the dryer whenever you're cold. It's the way he always closes the toothpaste cap because you ask him too. It's the way of how you both carelessly joke each other back and forth. It's the knock knock jokes that you can't help but laugh at every time.

It's the way he pulls off his shirt when he goes to sleep next to you. It's his morning voice when he doesn't feel like getting up. It's the marks he leaves when he wants other people to know you're his. It's the way he wraps his arms around your waist when he wants to hold you close. It's the way he listens to you whenever you're down or troubled. It's the way he always begs to meet your family, and how he always wants to meet them. It's how you're not afraid to act like yourself in front of him. It's the way your fingers will carelessly fall into his like they're made for each other. It's the scent of his hot breath that blows against your soft, pale neck.

It's how he speaks so highly of his family and how he's so blessed to have people so close to him in his life. It's how he always brags to other people that you're his and only his. It's how he knows exactly what to say to make you laugh. It's the way he makes a secret family recipe milkshake when you're not feeling well. It's the way of how he speaks of having a future. It's the way his family speaks of him and you two together. It's how his dog always barks and runs to you whenever you go over to his house. It's the way of how his friends always know who you are when meeting you for the first time. It's how everyone always compliments on how you two are so good looking together.

It's the tone in his voice when he begs you to come back whenever you leave for the night to go home. It's the way he cries when you leave. It's the way he calls you everyday when you're gone. It's the distances he'll go just to find you again. It's the way of how he never ever stops thinking about you. It's the way he can't function without you there. It's how he handles the news of your absence. It's the way of how he'll do anything to get you back, no matter where you are. It's the way he screams for your name. It's how he sings for you to come home.

It's love, and I don't believe in it.

+++++

I'm so excited to share my new book. It's been a while since I've ever written a story or anything for fun. I've had this book written for almost a year but never posted it, so I will be doing posting it now. :)

Everything in this book is completely and utterly fictional. The ideas in the book are all thought of by me, and if it does have anything in common with anything, it is purely coincidental.

By the way, AU stands for alternate universe, meaning that Harry is, in fact, not in One Direction. In this story, there will be faint similarities. Also, this story was written before Zayn left, so that is why he is still included in this book.

Plus, on the side, there is a gif of Harry I think everyone will love. I know I do.

Abby.xx

vote. comment. share. follow. love.

[Copyright 2016 @ILoveNiallHoran19]