Part 13 Broken Kitty ?

(This chapter is mostly Al's POV because its about him and Aleu.)        

                        AL's POV

I looked Aj then (Y/N).I couldnt help but worry a bit who was outside.I lay Aleu on the bed."Alright stay here and watch over your sister AJ" I said.I lead (Y/N) outside to see who it was.

                                                         Reader's POV

My eyes widened.I jumped into the person arms."Mom" I cried happily.She rubbed my head."Your beautiful ears" she said hugging me tight. Finally we pulled apart."So how's my favorite Kitty " she asked.I giggled.

                                                                AL's POV

I smiled alittle at what I was seeing."So this is your mother" I said."I see where you get that beautiful smile from" I told (Y/N) hugging her from behind and wrapping my arms around her waist."Oh you must be a friend of (Y/N)'s" (Y/N)'s Mom said."Whats your name" she asked smiling."I think friend is a bit of  an understatement" I chuckled."My names Alphonse but you can call me Al" I said.She looked back at "(Y/N) I hope she hasnt caused you any trouble she was always such a handful" she said."Mom" (Y/N) groaned."No.No trouble" I say shes acually been quite entertaining" I say.I smirked slightly and whisper in her ear."In more ways than one."

                                                                                  Reader POV

I feel myself blush at Al's remark."Oh you working on having kittens" Mom said. "MOM" I yelled praying to God none of the kittens were in the room.Al chuckled and nodded."Al dont encourage her" I  said."Oh you know im just playing with you my kitty" she says. The pulls me in for another hug and kisses my cheek."Why dont you come in "Al said.Momcomes in and we shut the door behind her."Daddy"Aleu says tiredly.Thats when it happened.Mom ran over and picked up Aleu."WAIT" I  say. Aleu screams.Al grabs Aleu and holds her."Its ok" he tells her.Mom looks at me I take a deep breath."The only one who can hold her is Al" I say."Sorry" Al says."It fine my mistake" she says then walks over to me."So hows my favorite kitty-" before she could finish Aleu interrupted.

                                                                        AL's POV

"NO MOMMY'S DADDY'S KITTY" Aleu said.I chuckled"Its ok Aleu.Mommy was her kitty first.Dont worry kitten,Mommy will always be my kitty" I told her.Aleu thought for a minute."Me too Daddy" she asked."Yes you too sweetie.You'll alway be my kitty" I told her.Aleu hid her face in my hair.I rubbed Aleus ear's and looked at (Y/N) "Guess she shy" I said.(Y/N) smiles. "No shes just a Daddy's Girl" she says.I chuckled"nothing wrong with that" I say.I look at (Y/N)s mom."Did you meet the boys" I ask.She goes to answer when they come "running in" right on cue."Momma AJ- EJ started " No hes lying" AJ cut him off."It was EJ." "Was not" EJ said."ENOUGH" (Y/N) yelled.I sighed slightli and looke at (Y/N)."You wanna handle this or finish talking to your mom" I ask."I got it" she said.

                                                          Readers POV

"Now what happened" I ask.The boys look at each other nervously."Well" I say.Finally AJ pulls something out from behind his back.It takes me a minute to realize its the bunny Al transmutataed for Aleu when she was first born.The one she takes eveywhere.Its torn in half.I look at Aleu trying to read her face I see hurt and  anger.

                                                                       Al's POV

I look at Aleu and rub her ears."Hey dont worry kitten.I can fix it" I tell her.I look at the boys "alright give me the bunny" I say. AJ walks over and hand me the bunny.I use alchemy to fix the bunny and hand it back to Aleu."Boys dont play around with your sisters bunny"I tell them."Okay" they said.Aleu hugged her bunny tightly.I shook my head slightly."Well those are you grandsons AJ and EJ" I say to (Y/N)'s mom.She looked at them."So have they got their Neko powers yet" she asked.