Part 3: The News

Meanwhile, back at the hotel, the girls were waiting in the lobby for the janitors to finish cleaning their room.

Lauren: "I still can't believe what just went down today".

Dinah: "Yeah. That was pretty intense".

Ally: "The more important thing is how are we going to react when that interview gets posted all over social media! The press won't ever leave us alone now."

Lauren: "I'm sorry! How many times do i have to say it before you forgive me?"

Ally: "I'm not mad at you Lo. I'm just saying we need a plan for how to respond".

Dinah: "Not to intrude on the conversation here, but does anyone know where the heck Mani is?"

They all looked around the room.

Lauren: "S***"

Ally: "Don't swear! Mani's a big girl, she'll find us."

Just then, Normani walked out of the hallway and made her way toward the girls.

Dinah: "Where the hell have you been girl?"

Normani: "Our room's ready. I was just checking on the maids".

Dinah: "Finally! I'm exhausted!"

The girls walked up to the room. Once Ally opened the door, they walked inside to take in the place.

Lauren: "There's only two beds so we'll have to sleep in pairs".

Dinah: "I have dibs on sleeping with Ally!!! Sorry Lo, but you tend to snore.... Loudly!!!"

Lauren: "Gee thanks Dinah. Love you to"

Ally: "I don't care who i sleep with as long as I get to sleep!!! We have to be up by 4:00am and it's already 8:30. I'm going to watch some tv and then crash for the night".

Dinah: "Can i pick the channel!?"

Ally: "Sure, why not"

Normani: "It's been a really long day so i'm going to treat myself to a nice long shower. If anyone needs to use the bathroom, speak now or forever hold your pea!"

Ally: "I'm good"

Dinah: "I already went downstairs"

Lauren: "It's all yours Mani"

Normani: "Sweet"

Everyone else got settled in and turned on the tv. Although Dinah picked the channel, instead of actually watching it, she was checking her phone. Lauren and Ally were both focused on the channel.

Dinah: "Uh oh."

Lauren: "What's up?"

Dinah(reading off of her phone): "'Lauren Jauregui has a meltdown during an interview when interviewer asks her about her sexuality.' It's already trending on Instagram".

Lauren: "Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Curse social media!!!!"

Just then, her phone began to ring.

Dinah: "Who is it?"

Lauren(sighing): "This is like the twentieth time that our management has called me!!! How fast do they get those notifications?!"

Dinah: "It's like they've got cameras on us to see when we do something wrong"

Lauren: "Well you know what i say to that?"

Lauren sent them straight to voicemail.

Dinah: "That outta show em".

Normani(from the shower): "Dinah, could you hand me the body wash?"

Dinah: "Why didn't you check to make sure you had it before you got in?"

Normani: "I did!!! I just left it on the table"

Dinah: "Uh! Fine! But just so it's clear i'm not getting in there with you!"

Lauren and Ally exchanged a look and then started laughing.

Normani: "That was one time!!! And it wasn't even you it was Mila!"

Dinah: "I know. I just really love that story"