Part 5: The Aftershock

So, a lot has happened so far. As for right now, the girls are currently at Ally's house getting some rest before their next performance in Texas. While Lauren's having a hard time coping, Ally is making waffles and Mani as doing her nails while Dinah is practicing the routine. Here's the conversation so far.

Ally: "Who wants syrup on their waffles?!"

Normani: "I do!!!"

Dinah: "None for me please"

Ally: "How can you eat waffles without syrup?! That's like eating peanut butter and jelly without the peanut butter!!!"

Dinah: "I just don't do syrup. You got a problem with that short stack?!"

Normani laughs her head off.

Ally: "I'm not that short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dinah: "Yeah, except you just can't go on the big roller coaster rides at the carnival!"

Now Normani is falling off the bed.

 Ally: "That was one time Dinah!!!"

Lauren: "Can y'all stop arguing for five seconds?! God."

Dinah: "What's up with Louser?"

Ally: "She and Camila had a fight."

Lauren: "We did not! It was more like a disagreement".

Dinah: "Ohhhhhhhhhh, i see."

Ally: "You need to take your mind off her. Have some waffles. They make everything better! Take my word for it;)"

Lauren: "That's ok. I think i'm just going to lay on your bed for a while and contemplate the meaning of life"....

Dinah: "Alright, i've had enough of this. B**** you get your lazy a** off of this bed, right now!"

After Lauren still didn't move, Dinah grabbed her feet and pulled her off the bed and onto the floor. Normani was now so bent over with laughter that she was starting to have trouble catching her breath.

Lauren: "Owwwww Dinah!!!!! That hurt!"

Dinah: "To bad, so sad. You needed to get off that bed at some point.

Normani is now walking away.

Ally: "Where are you going Mani? Your waffles' almost done!"

Mani just started laughing again.

Normani: "I'm going to the bathroom! I laughed so hard that i need to pee!"