twenty-eight | okay, sirius black

The smile on Reyna's face as she walked the L

The smile on Reyna's face as she walked the L.A. streets, hand in hand with Cody, was so beautiful that he actually took out his phone to snap a picture of her. In response to that, she laughed and tilted her head back, flipping him off as they walked. He grinned, his perfect white teeth dazzling her, before stopping and pulling her to him and pressing a kiss to his lips. She grinned into the kiss and wrapped her arms around him, holding him close and savoring the moment with him. But eventually, he broke the kiss and smiled fondly down at her.

"Come on," he said quietly, brushing his thumb across her cheekbone and gently pushing a piece of hair behind her ear. "I'm hungry."

"Me too," she said with a mischievous glint in her eyes that made him chuckle and press a kiss against her forehead.

"Not that kind of hungry, Squirt," he laughed, pulling away from her and lacing his fingers with hers to lead her towards the restaurant.

"Oh yeah?" she asked him quirking an eyebrow. "You don't want to take me back to the trailer and satiate any kind of hunger?"

"You have no idea how much I'd like to," he whispered into her ear as they entered the restaurant. "But first, you need to have some food in your system. Okay?"

She sighed, leaning against him, "Fine. Lunch first, then back to the trailer."

"Sounds good to me," he laughed, pressing a kiss to her temple. "Now come on, you're going to love their sandwiches."

The hostess then came over and led them to a table for two, handing them menus and telling them their server would be right with them. They were sitting across from each other, but underneath the table, she had placed her foot in between his and used the other to rub his leg. He grinned at her widely and reached over with one hand, so she happily met him in the middle, lacing their fingers together on the table. When their waitress came to the table, he ordered them both lemonades and she grinned at them widely, writing down the order and leaving the table.

Once she made a choice about which sandwich she wanted to order, she closed the menu with one hand and pushed it away from her. Then, she used her now free hand to rest her chin on so she could admire Cody. He was still looking through the menu, his eyebrows furrowed and his lips slightly pouted as he concentrated on the different sandwiches available for the customers to order. For some reason, even though he had come here before with the rest of the cast, it was taking him quite a while to pick one to eat. And when he finally did, he looked up and smiled lovingly at her, raising their hands so that he could press a kiss to her knuckles.

"Are you guys ready?" their blonde waitress asked as she set their lemonades down on the table, smiling at them widely as she did so.

Reyna nodded, turning to Alice, "Yes. I'm gonna have the Reuben sandwich and fries, please."

"And I'll have the Philly cheesesteak sandwich with fries," Cody said, smiling at the waitress kindly. "And we want the vinegar and mayo to dip the fries in."