fifty-three | "our hoech"

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
So today, we got a huge package from America and the girls were delighted to hear that the contents were gifts from "our Hoech", as well as Melissa and Ian and JR.

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
We're currently all gathered in the living room in fuzzy pajama pants + drinking hot cocoa while opening presents.

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
Present number one, for Reese.
His reaction: he actually pulled it on and grinned so wide. It was adorable.

Reyna Mason | reynacruzPresent two went to Averi

Present two went to Averi. She squeezed it to her chest and cried.

Reyna Mason | reynacruzAwe, look, we have matching Pua stuffed animals!!

Awe, look, we have matching Pua stuffed animals!!

Cody Christian | ReallyCodyShe's currently laughing so hard she's crying

She's currently laughing so hard she's crying. JR printed up a shirt that says "I ship Thiam more than I ship Reydy and I'm not even sorry".

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
That shirt is almost as great as the hoodie that Hoech got for Care that says "Property of Tyler Hoechlin" with a manip of them together.

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
Which was his answer to the framed manip of her and JR that he sent. What is my life becoming?

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
Ian and Melissa pooled together to get her a spa gift certificate and a massage gift certificate.

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
Ian sent me a Polaroid camera so I can save printed out pictures of the girls and keep them forever. Thank you so much.

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
Back to the kiddos, Reese got an Olaf stuffed animal and a new skateboard and Taylor Swift cds.

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
The triplets got matching shirts that have their names on them and are their favorite colors.

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
Reese, Keegan, and I also got shirts with our names in our favorite colors.

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
Dad got a bunch of books on raise and handle teen girls. Especially multiples. This is the greatest thing.

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
Oh look, Keegan got the Percy Jackson books. As well as the House of Hades series.

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
And a GoPro so he can record all of our adventures and good memories to look back on.

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
And he also got a cute beanie that he's already wearing.

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
And Booger got a bunch of new bones + Cody got a collage of his favorite pictures. There's ones of us, ones of me, ones of the cats, even of our families.

Reyna Mason | reynacruz
Thank you so much, guys. All of these gifts mean the world to us. 💗 I love you.

•••

wow okay it has taken me forever to update because of this chapter. this one right here. i hate myself, i'm so sorry. but please don't ever comment and tell me to update. it just annoys the fuck out of me.

countdown | nine chapters

[ 12.2.17 ]