Alpha woman

Alpha women.I dont know why i am easily attracted to them.Just like magnet.I cant stop my eyes from catch up with girl with strong personality and tough.Such a perfect beauty to my eyes.I love people who can take care of themselves.Love to see their vulnerable side sometimes.But i hate it when i see their vulnerability because of me.They become weak because of me.Maybe because i am also strong enough to live by myself,So i feel the strong personality and kind of alpha women really attractive,And the challenge begins when my strong personality and my brilliant mind,All of them, they can see it. And they start clinging onto me.Not all of them. Some of them.But tell you what,My aura is strong enough to make them feel my presence, usually.That could make me overthinking about it sometimes.Their words,their gesture looks, their smiles and what they were thinking about me,Could sometimes kick me in my heart.Stuck to it.I want someone who is vulnerable but also strong.Have strong heart but also weak at a side.Always pull back their smile and give smirk sometimes,Who always serious but can be childish around me.Who i can discuss my opinion,My dreams my problems my weakness my everything,Shed tears and laugh together. I want someone who is childish enough to make me laugh,Because i am someone who is not easily pleased.Such a cute face, i dont really mind,But beautiful heart and strong personality is enough.When they cling onto me and know really well what they want from me,I will just obediently follow them.And i will let my heart do what it want to do for so long.Ahhh..this maybe the hormone getting into me,And so i have this childish but lovable feeling.