i dreamed about you last night.

I dreamed about you last night.

Last night, you come into my dream. Though the reason is still unknown,but i do feel comfortable around you.Still,your personality that is so typical and resembles someone a lot make me afraid. Afraid to even come closer to you. Its tranquil,yet i must to be cautious and not let my guard down.I want to make a peaceful contract to myself. I will never let this kind of emotion eating me from outside,thus i must to accept it and just hold on onto it. Its not that bad anyway. If you can still have your conscience,then i think it would be okay.I miss you today.I think about you a lot today.I want to text you since morning.I hope you will text me later.I hope you will text me tonight.I hope you also feel tranquil around me.I hope you will be my friend,accept me for who i am.For the broken heart i have, for the broken soul that i want to repair, i hope you will accept me.For your past or everything immature things you do, i still want to accept you for who you are.Eventhough i still not sure about my feelings, but i think i need it right now.If this is some kind of drug, let me use it for some more time.Let me hold on to it.But please,only according to dose which i need,and will not cause hang over.I miss the way you show you care.I miss the way you smile.I miss the way you ask some silly question.I miss the way we talk deep about life.I miss your gentle touch.I miss your cute face.I miss your shining smile.I miss the way you call me cool.I miss the way you try to let me know that you will always back me up.I miss the way you show me you trust me.And above all,I miss you since yesterday.