Dear you

Dear you.

I wake up this morning,check my wassap to see if you text me last night.No, you did not message me anything.I think, with this, i ll stop put on hope to you.And i still want to hear your stories, tell you mine, let you know, that i am willing to hear your rants. No matter what time it is.I want to put my temporal skull unto your deltoid. Reading books.I want to stay silent while you are talking.I want to know more about your dreams and fears. I tell you what my dear, i want to take you to the world where you can freely express your feelings,not afraid of anything. Not afraid of making mistakes,because as a human being, it is unavoidable. Mistakes teach us about life.If experience is about doing mistakes,then no doubt, i have so many experience, and i want to share it with you.You are that type of girls that i am afraid to be close to. Yet, i feel comfortable with you. Maybe because i see you care. Maybe i cant think straight because i hope out there, there will be someone who actually cares, and that is you that i see.Days from now, probably i will stop ranting things to you. I will be comfortable alone again, and not easily letting anybody who wants to enter. Still i hope, you will be there, asking me silly questions. And make jokes around me. And tell me about your immaturity. Because it makes me more mature the more i hear about it.Thanks,chum!