Smiley face

Six months later

The day started sunny and bright. The sunny sky, no clouds, birds singing and the full bloom of flowers. All in all, it was a day where nothing was going to be wrong.

"Hello students, I'm the guy who blew seventy percent of the moon. And I'm going to do the same to the earth in a year. Oh I'm also going to be your teacher."

"WHAT?!"

Almost nothing.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For the first time, something was interesting besides lunch break.

The students of E-class huddled together. "This is a joke right? I mean do we really have to k-kill our teacher to graduate?" Asked
Kaede Kayano, the shortest person in the class with green hair.

"What makes you think he was joking? Look at the moon! Do you think that's a joke too?"  Demanded Ryōma Terasaka, his big form hulking over her tiny form, intimidating her in the process.

"You look less handsome when you frowns like that." Everyone's eyes fell on the class oddball, Maya Waters.

" How can you be so relaxed at a time like this?" Asked Rio Nakamura, her eyes narrowed in irritation at her antics.

May fliped her hair in answer. "Because I'm awesome."

Everyone face palmed at the answer.

"What?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The atmosphere was tense the next morning. The students were all tense, as if waiting for something.

"Why is everyone so tense?"

The majority of the class sighsed.
" We are going to attempt to kill koro-sensei today." Answered Yūma Isogai, the class president.

"Oh I remember now."

"Uh..how are we going to do that again?"

A vein mark appeard on majority of the students. However  Isogai smiled kindly and explained the plan to her for the third time.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"That was a waste of BBs." Grumbled Sōsuke Sugaya.

"We didn't even scratch him." Nagisa mumbled.

"He's too fast!" complained Tomohito Sugino, the baseball player.

"Now, now children, you can't kill me in first try. However, I believe you learned some valuable lesson today."
His eyes twinkled.

"Nagisa, would you like to share what you learned today?"

Nagisa noded and stood up. In a flash he pulled out a gun and shot Koro-sensei, who immidiatly dodged.

"A direct attack is useless against you." He stated.

Koro-sensei noded, his face turned red. "Correct! One point goes to Nagisa."

"Now how can you go about changing your assassination tactics based upon what you have learned."

"I don't know. You're just too fast." Complained Nakamura.

"Let's not give up hope so early in your assassination, children. Everyone has weak points and as a assassin, you must hone on those weak points. And most importantly, don't underestimate yourself. You must feel worthy of your target."

And so the lesson went on...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun touched the horizon as Maya entered her house.

"Welcome home, May. How was your school?" Asked Marie.

"Hey there Marie, school is same as always." May replied tiredly.

"A package was delivered to you this afternoon. It was delivered​ personally by a man. Marked urgent."

Ember eyes met charcoal eyes.
" Thank you for letting me know. Was there any letters or cards ?"
Asked May.

"No."

"I see. Send supper in my room. I wish to be left undisturbed." Moments like this, May appeared much more mature than her usual self.

" Do you think it's them ?"

"I don't think so, they would call me, not send a package."

May, no, Miss Waters hurried to her room. Probably to unravel the content of the mystery package.

Marie stared at the retreating back of her mistress. She tried to imagine herself in her mistress's shoes, but couldn't. She doubted anyone could carry the burden of her mistress's.

A grandfather clock striked seven somewhere in the mansion. Marie walked toward the kitchen, continuing with her daily routine.