V. Darkness at Dawn

★ ✩ ✮ ✯ ✰ ☆ ⋆

REVIEWER:

askhole-

TITLE:

Darkness at Dawn

AUTHOR:

fandomsoundsinnocent

SYNOPSIS:

"I am being torn apart for more reasons than one."

Elara Jane knows nothing of borders and cares little for rules or customs but yet, she dedicates her life to the new Jedi code. Enslaved by the Hutts, a vicious gangster group on Tatooine, Elara is rescued by Luke Skywalker when he comes across her force sensitivity when she is very young. Elara is enrolled at a Jedi Academy to become part of the next era of Jedi Knights, along with her other fellow companions. Time for her was something she'd never fight, mainly because she knew that every moment would be with Ben Solo... before he was seduced by the Dark Side. 

Join Elara Jane and Ben Solo before and after he becomes the feared Kylo Ren.

REVIEW:

This was one of my first Star Wars fics on this site and has remained one of my favourites to this day. Elara is such a deep, well developed character who I fell in love with more and more as her story unfolded. Her story was impossible to put down from page one, and I think I cried, laughed and smiled more than is probably healthy...

Overall your descriptions were beautiful, your plot was vivid and I can't recommend this book enough for anyone willing to bring along a big box of tissues (because trust me, you'll need them).