Messy

Gray sat out on the newspapers, adjusting the overalls he was wearing

Gray sat out on the newspapers, adjusting the overalls he was wearing. "Blue. More blue." He dipped his brush in the blue paint he had. He tapped the home button with his only clean finger, wanting to check to see if his boyfriend had texted him back.

Reece💞: Luke and I are on our way over. See you soon babe.

Gray smiled lightly and continued painting, splattering paint all over the newspapers beneath him.

Reece and Luke showed up a few minutes later. He hugged his now standing boyfriend from behind and kissed his cheek. "Hey baby."

Gray jumped a little and fell over into puddles of paint. "Great." Reece quickly grabbed his hand and pulled him up.

"I-I'm so sorry Gray! I didn't mean to scare you and make you fall." Reece apologized profusely as Luke was on the ground laughing.

Gray just smiled a little to his boyfriend. "Baby, it's okay. I'm already messy."

"I-I know but I could've ruined your painting." Reece mumbled, stopping his rambling.

"Babe, I was stopping for today anyways. I just need to shower and change." Reece felt a little bit of ambition come over him.

"If you're just gonna take a shower, why don't we just make you more messy?" He giggled like a child and gently pushed Gray back into the paints.

Grayson gasped slightly. "Babe! What are you doing?!" He spoke as Reece kneeled down and straddled him.

"Maybe I wanna get messy too." He grinned and kissed Gray.

Gray kissed back, putting his blue and orange hands on Reece's cheeks.

The pair of boys continued to make out, now sideways on the newspapers. "Ahem!!"

Gray and Reece scrambled away from each other as Luke feigned coughing. "You two need to get a room."

"Luke...stop it..." Reece blushed deeply and groaned. "And I'm using your shower babe." He laughed.

"Well, why don't we just save water and shower together?" Gray smirked with a wink.

Reece blushed again. "Gray! I-I don't think I'm ready for that. You haven't even seen me without a shirt on yet!"

"But I want to so bad..." Gray complained as they got up. He pressed a chaste kiss to Reece's lips. "You can go first baby. I'll wait till you're done." He smiled again.

"Thanks babe!" Reece grinned as he basically skipped inside to use his shower.

(That's the first one! Yay!! That's basically how they're all gonna be, short and sweet xAmericanFailurex)