Day 2 - Part 1 - How was your night?

Lance was the first to wake up. His mind when blank as he felt something wrapped around his torso. 'What the hell is on me?' Was his first thought, then he looked down.

In Lance's arms was a mess of black hair, Keith. Lance looked at Keith face, it was peaceful and calm, a very rare expression to grace the red paladins face. Lance smiled at him, "Maybe this won't be so bad," he whispered to himself, "who knows this might make us better friends." After he said that Keith began to stir, he looked up at Lance, a confused yet happy look on his face before he muttered something about remembering why he was there, sounding a little upset or annoyed, Lance wasn't sure but Keith face changed to his usual resting face and he got up.

Once Keith got up and out of Lance's embrace he realised how much of a mistake it was. The air was freezing. He then realised that he was only in his pants, that would explain why he was cold. Lance realised this and grabbed Keith and pulled him into another embrace. "You're gonna get hypothermia or something if you keep doing that!" Lance laughed, his body heat radiating onto Keith making the smaller boy sink back into him a bit. "We can stay like this until someone come to get us or tell when you want to get dressed and I'll grab your clothes like this, so you don't get freezing again." Keith smiled at Lance's words, "Okay," he replied with, enjoying the warmth. "Don'r think I'm liking this though, Mullet!" Lance breathed into Keith's ear, "it's annoying that I'm stuck with you of all people!".

Keith's heart dropped a little, well what was he expecting, Lance saw the two as rivals. There was no changing that if in their current situation Lance was acting as he was. "As per usual," Keith started, "you have to say shit like that." Lance stared at Keith, "And what exactly is that supposed to mean?" He questioned. "It means that instead of complaining we should take this opportunity to actually get along!" Keith said, moving around, this ended up with him falling out of Lance's arms and onto the floor, "Shit!" Was all he said as the door to the room opened.

Pidge and Hunk stood there, staring at the two. "Well," Pidge started, pushing her glasses up her nose, "how was your night?" She winked at the end of her question, Lance glared at her. "Terrible!" Lance exclaimed, "but you should know, this guy purrs in his sleep." Keith looked at Lance, his face bright red and a look that read 'I hope you burn in the fiery pits of hell' he then defended himself saying, well yelling, "I don't purr! Stop telling them lies about me!" This prompted Hunk to step forward and tell them that it's time for breakfast and that Shiro sent Pidge and himself to get them.

After the yellow and green paladins left, Lance and Keith somehow got dressed, Lance had to give Keith one of his shirts as he didn't want Keith wearing the shirt which he wore all day the day before twice. Once they were dressed, Lance being a human hot water bottle (weird for the blue Paladin as the blue lion has ice powers) didn't need his jacket, but Keith was freezing so he forced him to wear it, due to Keith's own being so short. This in turn made Keith feel all mushy inside, this was not good for his health.