💓Deidara💓

It was warm sunny day, nothing to do but chill at the hideout which was getting rather boring. I got up off the couch after watching a movie I have seen about a 1,000 times and went into the kitchen to get a snack. As I opened the freezer I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see Deidara standing there. " Hey un" he said while wrapping his arms tightly around me. " Hey babe you startled me." I exclaimed while giving him a slight peck on the lips. Deidara and I have been an item for over 2 months now and things haven't been better.   "Come with me un I have something to show you" he said as he grabbed my hand and started dragging me to his room. As we got to his door he told me to close my eyes and keep them closed until he said so. I nodded in agreement and walked the ever knowingly path of his room. He stopped me half way and let go of my hand. "Ok you can open them" he said excited. I uncovered my face with my hands and seen a huge clay sculpture of me sitting there. " Oh my god Deidara it looks just like me!" I said boucing with joy. "I always thought you was the world's greatest art un." He said as he wiped the tears coming down my face. "I love you so much Dei." I told him as I lead him over to the bed. "I..... also have a gift for you." I told him as I let my cloak drift off my shoulders and slide off unto the floor. I was only wearing a bra and panties underneath. "Your so beautiful un" he said walking over and started kissing me deeply. I moan as he takes his hands rubbing them up and down my sides. He shoves me on the bed and gets undressed. We lay in bed with him on top his hands now around my breast licking, sucking, and biting every inch making me soak and wet through my panties. I couldn't control my moans. I let out a gasp as he took his other hand and placed it on my spot. His fingers pumped in and out as the mouth on his hand licked at my clit. I was in pure bliss. "Dei-Deidara I-I-Im ga-gonna..... I let out a huge moan as I exploded in pure bliss. I was panting and sweating as he loved making me cum hard. "I love the way you taste un" he said while licking his fingers. I was ready for anything that he wanted to do to me. He got on top of me and put my legs on his shoulders. He positioned himself at my already wet entrance and slowly slid inside. I let out a moan and gripped his hair pulling him down on to me. "Oh Fuck YES DEIDARA" I MOANED. He kissed me hard as we were both about to cum. We broke loose between panting and moaning. " Your so tight im Cumming un"... He let his cum go deep inside me as He fell down on to me. We were both panting covered in sweat. " That was the best gift I ever received un." He said while smiling. "Agreed" I said and I nuzzled up to him and fell  fast asleep.

The End