Hidan~

"_____ Your up first." Kakashi said.  He walked over to you and handed you a bowl of cards. You sighed heavily as you reached in a threw the card you had choose on the table then got up and walked over to the closet shutting the door behind you. You walk over to the back and sit down waiting for the person to come in. The door finally opened and the person walked in as you heard the door lock behind him. You try and squint your eyes to see who it was but you could only see a silowet . " Who is it that is in here with me?" You ask nervously. " Who the Fuck do you think it is?" Hidan said sarcasticly. You jump up and start to blush as he was the person who you had been in love with for the longest time.

Hidan came over and got so close to you that you could feel his breath on your neck. "Hidan back the fuck up a little bit." You say harshly pushing him away from you. "Why the fuck should I?" He asked crossing his arms in front of him. "Because I don't want you to fucking touch me." You said but in reallity you wanted it more than anything. "We are in here for an hour and you don't want to fucking do anything?" He yelled at you. "Well to fucking bad bitch." He said while smileing evily. Hidan came over and pressed his lips against yours. "H-H-Hidan back off." You said as you punch him in the face. "Don't you know that I fucking LOVE Pain." He said as he pressed back up against you. 

Hidan pressed his lips against yours again and this time you couldn't help but to give in to him. He moved his lips own to your neck and bit you. You let a moan escape from your mouth as Hidan ripped off your shirt."Yeah I fucking love my bitches to be vocal." He said while laying you down on the floor. Hidan takes your hand and puts it down his pants. You gasp at the feel of how huge he is. Hidan Smiles and moans as you grab his hard throbbing member in your hands, " I'll give you something to remember." You said while undoing is pants and pulling out his cock. 

You get in between his legs and put his huge member into your mouth, "Oh Fuck." Hidan hissed through his teeth. Hidan grabs you by the hair and makes you swallow his member faster. You give it all you got until he is about to reach his peak then stop. "What the fuck bitch?" Hidan asked with a bit of annoyance in his voice. You get up and take all your clothes off and straddle yourself over top of him. You grab his member and level it to your opening. You slowly insert his hard member letting yourself adjust to his size. "Oh Fuck Hidan." You moan. Hidan doesn't wait any longer and flips you over to where he is ontop.

You look into his eyes and kissed him deeply. Hidan grabs your hips and starts thrusting into you as hard and as fast as he can. You scream out in pleasure as Hidan doesn't give up and rams you harder digging his nails into your skin making them bleed as he is close to cuming. "H-Hidan I'm going to come." You pant to him. "Me fucking to." Hidan said. We come together and fall on the floor with sweat pouring off of us. Hidan gets up and gets dressed. You stand up and look around for something to put on since he ripped off your shirt. "Here fucking take this." He said as he tossed his cloak to me. "T-Thanks." You say to him as you wrap his cloak around you.

You herd the sound of the door unlocking to see Deidara standing in front of you and Hidan. " Well-un I guess she did tame that wild side of his." Deidara said with a smirk. " Shut the fuck up." Hidan said as he slapped the back of his head. "Ow-un." He said as he rubbed the back of his head. You walk over and Hidan pulls you onto his lap. Everyone just watches as you and Hidan cuddle and watch the rest of the game.